Hayne to be suspended

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CpPEe1MUEAAeEZV.jpg

It will be interesting to see if he does get suspended. If not it will only fuel the belief that certain players are a protected species in the NRL.
Yes it will be interesting. The NRL's backed themselves into a corner with the Frizell incident, so how are they going to deal with this one involving golden boy? :wondering: It couldn't have happened to a better player :giggle:

I'll tell you who got touched. Hayne himself. Did anyone notice the trainer that walked Hayne to the sideline when he was first about to take the field??

The trainer walked with Hayne for about 10m with his hand softly stroking the base of Hayne's back, and then buttocks. He must have thought this sort of thing was par for the course in this soft modern version of the game. He's been away for a while, and this sort of thing is probably quite acceptable in America, but fair go! No wonder he tried to dry hump the ref.

I'll tell you who got touched. Hayne himself. Did anyone notice the trainer that walked Hayne to the sideline when he was first about to take the field??

The trainer walked with Hayne for about 10m with his hand softly stroking the base of Hayne's back, and then buttocks. He must have thought this sort of thing was par for the course in this soft modern version of the game. He's been away for a while, and this sort of thing is probably quite acceptable in America, but fair go! No wonder he tried to dry hump the ref.
I'm wearing a helmet right now.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8