Hayne to be suspended

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CpPEe1MUEAAeEZV.jpg
the hayne plane about to touchdown

I'm wearing a helmet right now.

You're game, mate. He seems to be attracted to helmets. Maybe even the kind designed to protect your head. That's why he joined the NFL in the first place. Perhaps having a hooded warrior would be a deterrent, I wouldn't know. I'm sporting the Vader helmet myself, although mine is smaller and storm trooper coloured.

WTF? Where am I?? :confused:

Oh yeah, Haynesie....

All aspersions aside for the moment...jeez he was good yesterday. Apart from that dopey intercepted pass he threw, it was like he hasn't been away.

You're game, mate. He seems to be attracted to helmets. Maybe even the kind designed to protect your head. That's why he joined the NFL in the first place. Perhaps having a hooded warrior would be a deterrent, I wouldn't know. I'm sporting the Vader helmet myself, although mine is smaller and storm trooper coloured.

WTF? Where am I?? :confused:

Oh yeah, Haynesie....

All aspersions aside for the moment...jeez he was good yesterday. Apart from that dopey intercepted pass he threw, it was like he hasn't been away.
Bit early to be drinking isn't it Moz?

The footage showed the ref running backwards into him. Common sense prevailed there but boy that's as rare as hens teeth these days with the NRL

On Fox Sports they had a "Hayne Cam," a camera attached to him. I wonder if they could use that "Hayne Cam" to figure it out.

Then again, the "Hayne Cam" would be rose-coloured and it would look like the ref king-hit Hayne, beating him senseless with his whistle.

Still, no doubt it is more useful than the bloody bunker.

The NRL must change this rule now. I haven't seen one incident this season that deserved a player being charged for coming in contact with the referee.
Adding a few words - such as deliberately, or aggressively to the current rule would remedy the situation.

Hayne should be treated like whales.

The refs should be warned to get at least 5 metres away from him at all times.

Considering the fact that only late last week Greenturd came out and said that the rule about toughing referees is black and white and no exceptions will be made.....

Is it any wonder fans are turning off the game?

Said hayne to the ref...

"Kid, life is a bit like a sh1t sandwich..The more bread you got, the less sh1t you gotta put up with - I gots lotsa bread - enjoy..."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7