Hayne to be suspended

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The problem is that no matter how it was done (the ref backing into Hayne), the fact remains that he touched a referee.

How is that any different to the ref getting in Frizell's way last week when he was trying to get up and get back to his line.....yet Frizell still got suspended.

I dare say that during Sunday's game on the Gold Coast, if that had been anyone other than Jarryd Hayne they would be looking at a weeks suspension.

image.jpg
"You can't touch this..."
Remember this one back in '11?
Corey Parker told the Ref not to touch him.

Hiya hippies

Any news on the latest Hayne and his ref touching?

Or is the nrl's new messiah not charged for this one either?

(I didn't see the incident)

And by asking you all, I'm really asking @HappilyManly as she knows all and makes the oracle of Delphi look like a total amateur! :)

There as one last night in the Storm/raiders game. A Storm player touched the ref as he ran past.

Been playing for two weeks and am already sick of the bloke. I was really hoping for the Titans to be a smokey in the final series. I still am. But the Hayne parade is even more ridiculous than the SBW love fest.
A question I have about his late signing. I know he wasn't contracted to an Nrl club so they allowed this. Does this mean teams can leave cap money to sign ESL or rugby players late in the season or is this a one-off because it's The Plane?

Been playing for two weeks and am already sick of the bloke. I was really hoping for the Titans to be a smokey in the final series. I still am. But the Hayne parade is even more ridiculous than the SBW love fest.
A question I have about his late signing. I know he wasn't contracted to an Nrl club so they allowed this. Does this mean teams can leave cap money to sign ESL or rugby players late in the season or is this a one-off because it's The Plane?

If you can budget properly, or retire players medically, then Clubs can bring in late signings

Jarryd is SO into Jarryd at the moment it's hilarious. Caught a bit of his post match interview after the Tigers game and he is trying his best to take his articulation, vocabulary and speech fluency to the next level, but he is hamstrung by his reliance on cliche. He thinks 12 months with the 49ers entitles him to an honorary doctorate in many fields, not the least of which are marketing and sports psychology. This is going to get very painful before too much longer, I suspect it'll only be another week or two before he starts referring to himself in the 3rd person.....a clear indication that you have disappeared up your own wazoo.

Irish Hurling?

No way. He's too fond of himself.

It's fantastic to watch, though. Violent, one of the fastest ball sports in the world, and requires so much skill. And the refs seem to be quite liberal when blokes are hitting each other with the Hurley (the bat they use). And they only brought helmets in recently.

"Irish hurling is like a mix between hockey and murder."

- Jason Statham in the movie, "Blitz."

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4