Gould vs Cleary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Will be interesting to see if Gus throws all of his white-anting powers into undermining Cleary snr now after this rather humiliating revelation.

Remember what happened to the last coach he wasn't on speaking terms with?

In defense of Gus .... he has built a roster and an organisation most coaches and clubs would kill for ...... and not one of those past 4 coaches named have any credentials that would warrent them being in charge ......

Whoever said no to Bennett was a prize goose ...

and PSS .. during the SOO last year Cleary was like the work experience kid watching Maloney take total control ... Cleary is a good player ... but I am not sure he is worth the drama ..

In defense of Gus .... he has built a roster and an organisation most coaches and clubs would kill for ...... and not one of those past 4 coaches named have any credentials that would warrent them being in charge ......

Whoever said no to Bennett was a prize goose ...
And what are your thoughts on whoever at the riff said no to Barrett? The second time.

And what are your thoughts on whoever at the riff said no to Barrett? The second time.

If you can present any evidence whatsoever of an offer from Penrith to Barrett (other than a photo of a sore bottom) I will happily come up with an answer ....

I would have thought Gould's admission that he had Bennett all but signed would have lead most sensible people to realise that the "supposed" offer to Barrett at the same time was all bullshiite ..... but hey, don't let intelligence get in the way of a good witchhunt ...

If you can present any evidence whatsoever of an offer from Penrith to Barrett (other than a photo of a sore bottom) I will happily come up with an answer ....

I would have thought Gould's admission that he had Bennett all but signed would have lead most sensible people to realise that the "supposed" offer to Barrett at the same time was all bullshiite ..... but hey, don't let intelligence get in the way of a good witchhunt ...
Penn said so in a press conference.
If you don't believe him then good luck to you.
Oh and he definitely coached their lower grades.

But hey whatever.

Penn said so in a press conference.
If you don't believe him then good luck to you.
Oh and he definitely coached their lower grades.

But hey whatever.

I know Penn said it in a press conference ...... and both Gould and Barrett said nonsense ..... and Penn has not mentioned it again ..... some people still wish to believe it as if it were gospel .....

As I said ... if you have any evidence .. present it ... and no ... "Penn said" .. is not evidence .....

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10