GAME DAY - Manly v Warriors [Round 20, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have you bought tickets to that event?

I'm sure we could slot you in Nicci

Nicci could act as the bunny with the greyhounds trying to catch her in one lap.
Streaking was invented by Aussies. In 1974 Australian accountant Michael O'Brien became the first known streaker at a major sporting event. At Twickenham in the UK at a rugby match between France and England.

After a wee drinkie too many a few years ago a mate and I were making plans to do a male and female streaking double act at a Manly/titans match.
Then when I was sober I remembered I was a teacher.

I really enjoyed that game. Manly were on fire from about the 30 min mark, really high intensity attacking footy, 70 metres a set, no drop balls, safe offloads, great backing up.

NRLSCTalk ‏@NRLSCTalk 5m5 minutes ago
Shaun Johnson is out for the year, confirmed by the Warriors @kirkupn

We can take their place in the 8!!!!!!!

It is probably the only way we will get there but with that injury we are still in it. Dragoons are on a huge slide, Warriors to lose 2 more than us over the rest of the year and we need to get past Canberra (a win down there may be what it comes down to)

Still unlikely but when you look at those 3 teams and we need 2 more wins than them from now until round 26 it is foreseeable if we play like tonight and don't cop any more key injuries.

Do the donkeys next week and I might start to think we're a chance but we'll have to improve enormously.

We'd need the top 6 teams and bottom 3 to beat all our rivals for the 8 plus win akl our games.

And this man travelled from Canada to be here today..why. Because everybody loves Raymond. That's his name.#birdgang
IMG_20150725_193108.jpg

Thanks for cheering the Manly Boys on our behalf @globaleagle. :clap:

Well,
I have had quite a bit to drink watching the Manly marathon today. I'm going to bed early a very happy silvertail..

Thanks to the team for a performance that will stay with me for quite some time.

Ballins try - priceless.... :)

Nighters all...

Sad news Shaun J has a broken ankle.
I love watching him play :(

Hope our Tred and Ligi are Ok
Matai sounds to be well after the KO

So Mark, how do you feel now after tipping the Worriers by 50 points?

In a weak defence I did say " one of two options", the second being " if DCE plays we eke out a close win ", but yes I did favour option 1, so I'll take my medicine and admit I was wrong.

I posted at half time how ordinary Foran was however he came out like a different player in the 2nd half.

I also said the old manly would have been up by 20 at halftime and how hopeless we were. I have to eat my words. That second half with all no interchange players was phenomenal. Congrats to the boys.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8