GAME DAY - Manly v Warriors [Round 20, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wonderful win
Will wear my manly gear with pride tonight
But my question is where was that last Monday night.
One of the proudest wins ever by this team
Maybe I should I tip against us every week.. Every week I have done that so far this year we have won.
What a win!!

I think we are all so proud of what we saw today. It is just another reminder that the Eagle might have its wings clipped but its spirit is never ever broken. To win this game against massive odds and having no bench is our best win I feel since the 2013 preliminary final against the vermin. So gutsy and so classy. Now we can win a few games before this season ends and get ready to move forward in 2016.

Note to our board, I understand that it is your right to go in a different direction but treat our club legend Toovey with respect or face the wrath of our fans and members, this is massive for us. The players have spoken, and trust me when I say the fans will most vehemently if this is not done!

After this week i think a few might have thought geee if we drop our bundle we might end up with the spoon but after today's effort there is no way we are getting that spoon

And let me be the first to say shame on the 47% who tipped the Warriors in the tipping comp.
maxresdefault.jpg

Yeahaaaa............!! :)

A very, very big well done to our Mighty Manly Boys and our Super Coach Tooves..........love you's.........!! :h:

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10