Game Day - Manly v Cowboys [Round 12, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Fluffy

Journey Man
credit where its due, this is the Foran Parra want. Good first half.

up to our nutz in this one despite DCE, BJ, Starling, Buhrer, &JSL missing all who were in our starting 17 last year.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Its good to see the team scramble so well without the ball, they are doing a good job so far, very pleased with this effort. Considering the first 10 minutes wo so ordinary, the key to winning this game now is controlling the ball, we have to do better there.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Gotta go on with it. We led the Panthers at Penrith at half-time and then got done.

The first 10 minutes of this match was ****e but we came through that strong.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Based on that half of footy, to me they play more like a team without DCE looking to create everything himself and not communicating with anyone. Nice to watch Manly playing as a TEAM who care about each other.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Who is the guy in the number 6 and what has he done with Foran?
Foran is in #7 and thinks he is Chez ;)

He limped to the sideline in the 25th minute, but has shaken his hammy out.
But geeze we look tired and after 35 minutes we had Mase, Foran and Matty all lying on the ground like they just ran a marathon :confused:

TTurbo hopefully learnt about ball security with that perfectly set up try that he blew over the tryline @:eek:

Lets see if Hasson adds a spark as our forwards are buggered @:cool:

2v looks suspiciously quiet :(

Go Manly :inlove:

HoldenV8

Journey Man
NRL Match Stats

Possession - NQ 52%, Manly 48%
Sets - NQ 18/22 (82%), Manly 16/22 (73%)
Runs/Metres - NQ 97/894, Manly 105/928
Line Breaks - 2 all
Offloads - NQ 4, Manly 5
Kick Metres - NQ 159, Manly 279
Tackles - NQ 194, Manly 182
Missed Tackles - NQ 8, Manly 27
Penalties - NQ 4, Manly 3
Errors - NQ 7, Manly 6

Those missed tackles are a worry. Horo has 5, Ballin, Burgess and Matai 3, Snake, Mason, Leary, Jake T and Ligi 2 each.

After his 90 metre run its not surprising that Turbo Tom is the only player from either side to run over 100 metres so far. The next best from either team is......Jorge and shock horror Kieran Foran with 97 each.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
- Effort/attitude outstanding
- Fokker playing very well
- Despite a couple of mistakes, T-Turbo looks the goods for a long impressive FG career
- Some silly errors, poor decisions and a bit of bad luck has stopped us from being further ahead.
- Snake ran some outstanding lines and just as impressive with his offloads and set-ups.
- Balin is the worst dummy half runner in the league, but huge Manly heart and defence.
- We have a team that is more than capable of taking this competition out this year in 2015. There is some confidence and self-belief issues, but its there for all to see what we could potentially be.

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
Starting to show glimpses of the Manly of old...we've really muscled up in defence when it was needed.

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Foran's having a very good game and the whole team is having a go.
Some good charges from Mason too.
Snake on fire as well as the link on the left.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Why is it that we almost always give penalties away when the opposition is working it out of their own half? $hite refereeing or not, we do it almost every time. Its hurt us all season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14