LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Broncos Round 21, 2015 - Toovey Farewell Tour [1298628]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Can someone tell me when I can see a reply tomorrow

Did not watch and when I heard we were winning I thought I would jinx us if I turned on

Gonna but a great big fatt ass new TV tomorrow just to watch

Go manly

Wow!!! What a performance!! That was the best team performance i have seen in over 12 months from the boys!!!

Wasn't going to get the Daredevil but just bought it to remind me of that win!!!

So proud of them but betting Tooves is so so proud of the teams performance.

Big F U to the management :)

This is exactly why I support this team. I am blown away with the score.Great win for the team but our errors need to be focused on for our next match. 9 errors is too many if we want to make a serious impact for the finals. I am greatful for the win though and am proud of the team spirit.

How frustrating is it to think back to a couple of those games that got away during the season. Had we had 2 or 3 more wins under our belt and carrying this sort of momentum we'd be pushing for a top 4 spot and looking dangerous
Your not wrong, if we just won 1 or 2 more of those earlier games we would be looking great right now.

Things i noticed:
The game was well refereed. Big ten, very few bull**** play the ball penalities, good flow. We won't get that against the prize bunnies next week. Apart from the ridiculous forward pass call that deprived us of the half century, It was the least frustrated I've been with refereeing this year.
Foran played the best game I've seen from him for the last 2 years. I'd forgot how good he was.
The Turbos are absolutely something special.

Well done boys and a big well done to 2v you are a Manly legend!! no agenda driven spoilt little rich clueless **** talking pri*** can take that away from you, as fans we will never forget your loyalty and service to the maroon & white...simply thank you.

This win showed the Manly culture, the Manly heart, right down to our bootstraps. If so many get cleaned out of the joint, and the new coach has no experience of it, who maintains the culture?

Can someone tell me when I can see a reply tomorrow

Did not watch and when I heard we were winning I thought I would jinx us if I turned on

Gonna but a great big fatt ass new TV tomorrow just to watch

Go manly
Clubs with Foxtel
Check replay times on Foxtel site and the Club Staff will put it on

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12