All NRL Games [Round 10, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So glad we ditched Foran to keep the $1 mil flop Schyster. Then we go on to buy Brooks whose brung his Tigers bad juju vibes now kicking in.

When I wastch Foran play I realise what a bunch of pea-hearts we have at tte Manly club.

If our players played with half the commitment of this bloke we would-‘t be 5-1-4. Foran is a pure example of a player who puts his body on the line.

Pity we gave him up for a bloke who couldn’t even put effort in at Blacktown, and then paid a million to get rid of him!.

NYEagle
Well you can go right back to 2015 when this club /Fulton decided to throw all their $$$ and drink the DCE coolaide instead of trying to continue on the legacy of that great group of winners.

Foran carving up the Stockmen.

Why did we let him go again the second time around? Don’t answer. Rhetorical question.
Because penn decided so

he has and is destroying this club and we won’t recover from it

Foran killing it today

Poor output from David Fifita today. He has a good centre outside of him but is starving him of opportunities with nothing plays. Titans are rolling well today though

Titans are better than us currently.

No idea why we do stuff like let Foran go then schuster doesn’t work out so we buy Brooks. I like Brooks but he will 30 next year and we if we miss the semis then this is his 12th season in a row in the halves without making the eight.

Last edited:
Foran is about to turn 34, has a long injury history and has failed to finish a number of games in his Titans tenure (including just now). This will also likely be their second win of the year against a team about to drop 5 in a row, let’s not act like we made some terrible decision especially given we didn’t make the 8 even with Foran two years ago

Long term contracts don't work... Taumalolo is being paid $1m per year to be no more than an average bench prop currently... and still has over 3.5 years remaining. That has to be killing the Cowboys' roster.

Foran gone - hamstring
I think this answers the question about why we let him go. I think the bloke is a great footy player and was sad to see him go but his history of injury was what led to him being let go.

I see Brimson (also very good today) is also off injured. He also seems to have a history of injury (no stats, just a gut feeling).

Just when the Titans were showing they have a lot more to offer than where they are on the table, injury will cruel them again. I hope they can hang on coz they deserve the win.

Long term contracts don't work... Taumalolo is being paid $1m per year to be no more than an average bench prop currently... and still has over 3.5 years remaining. That has to be killing the Cowboys' roster.
Yeah just look at ours. DCE and tissue Tom.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12