LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Broncos Round 21, 2015 - Toovey Farewell Tour [1298628]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Things i noticed:
The game was well refereed. Big ten, very few bull**** play the ball penalities, good flow. We won't get that against the prize bunnies next week. Apart from the ridiculous forward pass call that deprived us of the half century, It was the least frustrated I've been with refereeing this year.
Foran played the best game I've seen from him for the last 2 years. I'd forgot how good he was.
The Turbos are absolutely something special.
agree x1000 times

Makes us all think it's not the players not playing for tooves it's the management . Shame on you for treating him this way .I hate you but I'll love tooves and manly . Go and drink your red wine in your suits u a holes.

Things i noticed:
The game was well refereed. Big ten, very few bull**** play the ball penalities, good flow. We won't get that against the prize bunnies next week. Apart from the ridiculous forward pass call that deprived us of the half century, It was the least frustrated I've been with refereeing this year.
Foran played the best game I've seen from him for the last 2 years. I'd forgot how good he was.
The Turbos are absolutely something special.
It's funny how a good game of football can break out when they aren't blowing the P outta the whistle!!

Cop that Broncos. Mixos next.

Very, very impressed with that MANLY effort. Tooves and the ragtag group that management doesn't want spanked the competition leaders. Oh dear, Major League dreams smashed for the current owners!

Makes us all think it's not the players not playing for tooves it's the management . Shame on you for treating him this way .I hate you but I'll love tooves and manly . Go and drink your red wine in your suits u a holes.
Whoa... steady on... I'm known to be partial to red wine,,,,
(but wouldn't piss on those pricks if they were on fire!)

The only way we will win is if we come out with all guns firing and score 3 quick try's in the first 20 mins.

Then a tight second 20 with only a Manly penalty goal at minute 39 ( converted to lead 20-0) to take us to a half time lead.

The Donkeys will be ****ting themselves at half time having expected Manly to roll over given the sacking of their coach.

In the upset of the year , Manly go on in the second half scoring 2 unconverted try's and letting only one in at minute 78 with the game well and truly won.

Final score Manly 28 Donkeys 6.

PS: We can only but dream can't we??

Well I was slightly out but you have to agree 2V read my game plan and copied it to a tee

Trying hard to not get too excited, it's ONE decent game where we've played great for most of the game and spanked the competition leaders.

I'll get excited when/if we go on a run like this..

It has to be said. With an attitude like that tonight, how can we come up with performances like the ones with cowboys and panthers at home?

Couple of things though,re refs-shepards or decoys only get penalised if a try is scored and why doesn't clock stop last 5 minutes of first half,like the second half?One thing I came to the conclusion to,Hiku is not a winger,but he is certainly not a reserve grader.He was solid playing centre in the first half and faultless at the back in second.Interesting to see what happens from here.Obviously everyone wants TomT to play but he is still only 18

Trying hard to not get too excited, it's ONE decent game where we've played great for most of the game and spanked the competition leaders.

I'll get excited when/if we go on a run like this..
What about the Warriors game, over in NZ?

Manly won without Matai, Tred, Ligi, Snake- I'm excited :rofl:

I really, really want to dream!! :D

I have to qualify the Warriors win, as Johnson was injured.. But we seem to be coming good when it counts.

The question is, can we sustain this momentum? And have we left it too late??
Snake and Matai injured today - dreamtime is now :peace:

Absolutely filthy with Badger. The Broncos last try was clearly from a forward pass while our disallowed try was a harsh call.

44 points will remain the highest score that either of these teams have posted against each other.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8