Footy from a girls view

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiki link said:
hahaha aw no sorry, im red and white for life. but i am going for manly for the rest of the year coz i do have a soft spot for them.

kiKi Oh well I tired it's good to know your supporting the Eagles in the finals good on ya mate  :)

I wish you could vote, rather than just do it on 'hits'. Becuase I watched them both (you know, just to see what the other one was like, right?), and I f*cking hated the other one because it was all about last year's grand final.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that your gay sex video was far better than seeing footage of us losing a grand final.

willstyles link said:
I wish you could vote, rather than just do it on 'hits'. Becuase I watched them both (you know, just to see what the other one was like, right?), and I f*cking hated the other one because it was all about last year's grand final.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that your gay sex video was far better than seeing footage of us losing a grand final.

Dude!

willstyles link said:
I wish you could vote, rather than just do it on 'hits'.
Oh I know right!? Most low rent competition ever. But it will work in my favour.

It's not GAY SEX, it's BROMANCE. yeesh.

hahaha yes its not sexual its ROMANTIC.

ps hi boys *waves*

we are gonna be on Fire Up again on Oct 3...for the grand final show. 9am on 94.5 FBI fm. you have to listen!

BroMance......great call!

Once again we expect a shout out for silvertails.net when on the radio :)

Kiki link said:
oh yes we have to do that! i forgot last time. im gonna write it on my hand.

You're a good egg Kiki

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
how come you girls come here and only post in this thread
I think youse are using us like cheap toys  ;D
It's true, and you love it.

Well I am still very much a footy newbie, and never really have much to say in the other threads.

i dont post in the other threads coz im a dragons fan!

i dont think my opinion is really warranted (or desired).

Kiki link said:
i dont post in the other threads coz im a dragons fan!

i dont think my opinion is really warranted (or desired).

Just post photo's that should keep the pundits silent :)

Kiki link said:
bahaha FINE.

this is me on the right. albeit much disguised by hair.

http://b6.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01174/65/02/1174262056_l.jpg

now can i use you all as my cheap toys?

(ps ive never posted photos on LU. i hope you bitches feel special)

Depends ont he type of special, some of us are big yellow bus special, some us are "special" (Said in quiet tones) and then some of us are just special!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8