Footy from a girls view

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ron E. Gibbs link said:
I'll be listening. Brett is a good friend of mine (despite the fact he's a Roosters supporter). I may have pointed him in Errol's direction:)
FBI is a great station and \"Fire Up\" is a great footy show. Always worth a listen.

THAT WAS YOOOOU! he told us a friend showed him errol. thats awesome thankyou so much!

we had such an awesome time. i think we scared brett a bit...bahaha oops. IT WAS SO FUN! i hope they have us back.

Dan why dont u send us your blog and if we like it we will post it on errol as a guest blog??

[email protected]

:-*

Kiki link said:
hahahah you guys are such flirts.

eagle - im from the hills. and im a dragons fan. but i have a soft spot for manly. complicated i know!

So does this mean you'll be paying us a visit tomorrow ?

I get sick of the same old clowns every game.

I listened and it certainly was different but good, those 2 blokes that run the show should just hand it over 2 you girls

YES! WHO SMITED/SMOTE ME? ill cut you!

*shakes fist*

sadly i cant come to tomorrow nites game. have to go to friends bday...she isnt a footy fan and she will kill me if i ditch her for the game. will record it on IQ and recap it for sure.

we tipped the dragons (we do footy tips on fridays 6pm news on nova) so i hooooope me babies come up with a win. shhhh dont hate me!

glad whoever listened enjoyed the show  :-*

HI KIDDIES!

am very happy to report the podcast of our Fire Up appearance is finally available to listen to. hooray! go check out our post on it -

http://oherrol.wordpress.com/2008/09...d-and-fire-up/

don't worry, its free to download.

we had sooooo much fun and they have INVITED US BACK! for their grand final show! so so exciting. this is some of the stuff we talked about in this appearance -

Dancing in your undies
Intern John-John being naked
Male Strippers
Russell Crowe
Fatties + Rangas
Homoeroticism in Greek history
The joys of Davey Williams’ pioneer beard
The librarians of the NRL
Footy players trimming their pubes
Why we hate the Storm
.. and why we want to grow up to be Ben Pomeroy.

we would really love to hear ur feedback guys  :-*

Kiki link said:
YES! WHO SMITED/SMOTE ME? ill cut you!

*shakes fist*

sadly i cant come to tomorrow nites game. have to go to friends bday...she isnt a footy fan and she will kill me if i ditch her for the game. will record it on IQ and recap it for sure.

we tipped the dragons (we do footy tips on fridays 6pm news on nova) so i hooooope me babies come up with a win. shhhh dont hate me!

glad whoever listened enjoyed the show  :-*

KiKi  Any chance of us converting you into a Sea Eagle supporter lol

hahaha aw no sorry, im red and white for life. but i am going for manly for the rest of the year coz i do have a soft spot for them.

clontaago link said:
[quote author=Kiki link=topic=178141.msg197341#msg197341 date=1221736782]
hahaha aw no sorry, im red and white for life. 

They have cream for that Kiki, get some off Dan.
[/quote]

Hey you are the one that made me have to get the cream!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8