1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Footy from a girls view

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Dan, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    I got this link from the manly Facebook site. Had a read through and found it pretty funny so Thought I would share it here

http://www.oherrol.com/search/label/manly%20sea%20eagles

Dan

2. Stillman

Stillman Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    That girl posts on LU. Shes a decent laugh

3. CliffyIsGod

CliffyIsGod Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I thought the author was going to be Willie Mason...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi boys! Thanks for the support Dan, glad we brought the lolz. Hope you enjoy the latest manly vs storm post...it was my first go at footy blogging so be nice (though manly fans always are).

xox

5. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    yeah I had to get back to work so only read that one but found it suitably amusing as to warrant a link in here and the front page :)

Keep it up tiger

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ooh the front page! thanks champ, will be sure to give you lot a mention too.

7. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 1
    Quite amusing. Especially the Lemur reference and photo. Only from the mind of a female could that thought have come.

8. Ron E. Gibbs

Ron E. Gibbs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,438 / 12
    Took a look myself and hoped nobody would ask questions about why I was looking and laughing at web pages that featured lots of naked and semi-naked rugby league players. Seriously, how many gay men does it take to style a "Sexiest Man in League" photo shoot? (The answer is obviously: as many as they'll allow.)
    Nice to get a different perspective on the league and our beloved Sea Eagles, and nice to find a well-written, amusing footy blog.

9. The Gronk

The Gronk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    I didnt know women had minds?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aww, that's almost as sweet as the time someone on LU said 'only women could be this annoying'. Thanks for the warm welcome, The Gronk.

11. Kiki

Kiki Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi kiddies!!

Lozzy told me you guys were reading Errol and I just wanted to come on and say thankyou! it sounds cheesy but it really means alot to get positive feedback. specially from Manly fans because obviously we quite adore Manly (judging from the huge amount of posts we do about them).

RonE apologies on the half naked men. my brother and a few of my mates have yelled at me for that and got caught at work checking out Matt Cooper in his underpants. sorry about that champ. oh and yes that calendar is the gayest thing i've ever seen....especially the Tigers group shot. and the metallic footballs! amazing.

make sure you keep checking back...as I said in my Beaver post Sassy and I are going to his tribute dinner next week so thats sure to be an interesting blog.

'and then i got drunk and touched Davey Williams inappropriately'

(i can dream)

:-*

12. Kiki

Kiki Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh by the way I just added Silvertails to our blog roll!

13. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    Kiki, put on an Irish accent and go to David Williams stroke his beard and let him know "Beard Stroking is a national sport in Ireland"

:)

14. Kiki

Kiki Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bahaha oh yes that wouldnt creep him out at all!! lolz.

maybe to be even creepier i should print out the pic where i photoshopped him as The Hot Pioneer chopping wood in the wilderness and show him?

http://i36.tinypic.com/tak4nt.jpg

he would run away screaming!

15. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    I think it would be effing hilarious, be as creepy as possible just for the hell of it, then ask if you can have a lock of his face pubes for your collection of other memorabilia

16. Kiki

Kiki Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bahaha yes the lock of hair!

NOW I CAN CLONE MY VERY OWN DAVID WILLIAMS

:)

(that smiley is so creepy)

17. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    Be even better if you turned up with some kine of specimen jar to put them in immediately in front of him, with an ear to ear maniacal grin.

18. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    LOL, is a good read

These girls make LU readable when i am going through the topics, **** there are some gronks on there

19. Kiki

Kiki Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeh that forum is chock full of wankers. one of them stalked me over to the blog and leaves all these irrational hate comments. its truly weird.

20. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    LOL.

I don't know why i go there. All the league is dying and Sydney is killing the game wankers are a punish to read