Footy from a girls view

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I got this link from the manly Facebook site. Had a read through and found it pretty funny so Thought I would share it here

http://www.oherrol.com/search/label/manly%20sea%20eagles

Dan

Hi boys! Thanks for the support Dan, glad we brought the lolz. Hope you enjoy the latest manly vs storm post...it was my first go at footy blogging so be nice (though manly fans always are).

xox

yeah I had to get back to work so only read that one but found it suitably amusing as to warrant a link in here and the front page :)

Keep it up tiger

ooh the front page! thanks champ, will be sure to give you lot a mention too.

Quite amusing. Especially the Lemur reference and photo. Only from the mind of a female could that thought have come.

Took a look myself and hoped nobody would ask questions about why I was looking and laughing at web pages that featured lots of naked and semi-naked rugby league players. Seriously, how many gay men does it take to style a "Sexiest Man in League" photo shoot? (The answer is obviously: as many as they'll allow.)
Nice to get a different perspective on the league and our beloved Sea Eagles, and nice to find a well-written, amusing footy blog.

Aww, that's almost as sweet as the time someone on LU said 'only women could be this annoying'. Thanks for the warm welcome, The Gronk.

hi kiddies!!

Lozzy told me you guys were reading Errol and I just wanted to come on and say thankyou! it sounds cheesy but it really means alot to get positive feedback. specially from Manly fans because obviously we quite adore Manly (judging from the huge amount of posts we do about them).

RonE apologies on the half naked men. my brother and a few of my mates have yelled at me for that and got caught at work checking out Matt Cooper in his underpants. sorry about that champ. oh and yes that calendar is the gayest thing i've ever seen....especially the Tigers group shot. and the metallic footballs! amazing.

make sure you keep checking back...as I said in my Beaver post Sassy and I are going to his tribute dinner next week so thats sure to be an interesting blog.

'and then i got drunk and touched Davey Williams inappropriately'

(i can dream)

:-*

Kiki link said:
hi kiddies!!

Lozzy told me you guys were reading Errol and I just wanted to come on and say thankyou! it sounds cheesy but it really means alot to get positive feedback. specially from Manly fans because obviously we quite adore Manly (judging from the huge amount of posts we do about them).

RonE apologies on the half naked men. my brother and a few of my mates have yelled at me for that and got caught at work checking out Matt Cooper in his underpants. sorry about that champ. oh and yes that calendar is the gayest thing i've ever seen....especially the Tigers group shot. and the metallic footballs! amazing.

make sure you keep checking back...as I said in my Beaver post Sassy and I are going to his tribute dinner next week so thats sure to be an interesting blog.

'and then i got drunk and touched Davey Williams inappropriately'

(i can dream)

:-*

Kiki, put on an Irish accent and go to David Williams stroke his beard and let him know "Beard Stroking is a national sport in Ireland"

:)

bahaha oh yes that wouldnt creep him out at all!! lolz.

maybe to be even creepier i should print out the pic where i photoshopped him as The Hot Pioneer chopping wood in the wilderness and show him?

http://i36.tinypic.com/tak4nt.jpg

he would run away screaming!

I think it would be effing hilarious, be as creepy as possible just for the hell of it, then ask if you can have a lock of his face pubes for your collection of other memorabilia

Be even better if you turned up with some kine of specimen jar to put them in immediately in front of him, with an ear to ear maniacal grin.

LOL, is a good read

These girls make LU readable when i am going through the topics, **** there are some gronks on there

yeh that forum is chock full of wankers. one of them stalked me over to the blog and leaves all these irrational hate comments. its truly weird.

LOL.

I don't know why i go there. All the league is dying and Sydney is killing the game wankers are a punish to read

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6