Enough!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think I've about had 'enough' .... by the look of the near empty grandstands over the weekend I'm not alone Turd Beanbag and the inconsistent (to be polite) officiating has just about finished nailing the coffin

I've read his comments on nrl.com. Talk about out of touch!! Typical Nrl in total denial that the officiating decided three finals. If Manly and cronulla are to be fined for legitimate complaints about the refereeing where they have neither questioned the integrity of the officials shows a harsh attitude to the clubs who cop crap like this. It's a passionate game and coaches get emotional after games like this. You are a disgrace greenturd!!!

Funny how everyone in the NRL has to be held accountable except refs, the bunker and NRL head office staff

The players, coaches and fans are saying the same thing and all complaining about the decisions

Toddy you have NFI

Last edited:
Dumbass. So what if they were good games, entire seasons worth of work was robbed of manly and cronulla, with the eels also losing an opportunity to make the preliminary finals. That's not ok, toddy, the refereeing and men in the bunker can't get away with this damage

This bloke a deadset ****wit,coaches are accountable for there teams,so why can't refs be as well,just resign and do us all a favour.

Just watched the press conference

My assessment of Toddy only worsened.
He is a complete blight on the game, he has no real leadership at all.

I bet you anything if on the weekend say the storm, broncos or even his beloved bulldogs were playing and the exact thing happened to them and des or Wayne came out like TB did and back his players and questioned the refs , nothing would happen.

But because this is manly, oh we need to hold a press conference and say that we need to grow up and stop blaming the refs please Todd really.

I will say this , the ALRC and the nrl is heading in the same direction as the ARU,within a few years the game will have lost its majority of its fan base and grassroots you can see this a mile away. Until Todd steps down rugby league will continue to suffer.

We’ve just had one of the most exciting rounds of final footy I think of all time,” Greenberg said.

“We’re very fortunate to have a sporting contest as even as this."
I'm surprised he can see anything with his head so far up his arse.

To quote the Turd...
“I’m not saying the referees are perfect — they never have been, and they never will be. I’m not saying our referees got every call right but I have reviewed the games and I can tell you the vast majority of the calls were spot on.
Wow Greenturd maybe you should be in the bunker. :sick:
The sooner this guy goes the better for the game. Until then fellow Sea eagles prepare for more suffering!!

Greenturd is a goose... Just a puppet for the majors. Why doesn't he have a crack at the media who report on all the bullsh1t stories and their criticism of the great game. Then have a crack at Tony Archer and get control of the game again. AFL must just sit back and chuckle at the d1cks running the NRL.

Ummmm the offside call was an absolute debacle. Manly win the game with that call right there and we don't even discuss the Peachy one.
All year that was let go as line ball, slightly offside or not.
Double standards.
NYEagle

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8