Enough!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Well it appears Todd and myself are finally on the same page.

Ive wanted him to shut the **** up since 2010.

Karma is waiting to issue some contentious calls on the Scumos
giphy.gif

James hooper just said TB $20,000 fine Shane f$40,000
Todd you are slime and and blight to our game
I hope manly next year again screws with your agenda
We will be back

Even worse is the outbursts from Thurston in 12 and 13, where he inferred that officials favour Sydney clubs, yet there was no sanction against him and yet 2 coaches who listed their grievances without at any stage questioning the integrity of the officials get breach notices and another coach who coaches a pet club who also questioned the officials after his team lost gets no breach. You are seeing nakedly the agenda of Greenturd, you have no creditility!!!

If Baz gets fined, he should claim a mental health issue and decline post match conferences from now on.:wait:

'I can not deal with the stress of censoring my true feelings.
Therefore I feel that for the good of the game, my Club and my Players, I will no longer comment on games that I am involved with.'

If Baz gets fined, he should claim a mental health issue and decline post match conferences from now on.:wait:

Therefore I feel that for the good of the game, my Club and my Players, I will no longer comment on games that I am involved with.'

That does raise a good question over the legality of the NRL to issue fines over opinions.

Greenburg said himself, these decisions were very 50/50 calls and it "will bring about debate"... however, it seems when the debate comes from the coaches, its into their pockets he dives.

Baz should still do the post match press conferences but he should instead just take a leaf out of Ralphie's book and answer questions with totally irrelevant responses like he does in the Rumoured and confirmed signings thread when somebody starts discussing posts in that thread. :D

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10