Enough!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Todd, just like Tony Archer, is out of his depth.

He would be best served selling raffle tickets for the Yagoona Yogis Under 7's side on Saturday morning at the local IGA.

Todd Greenburg=
delusional
dɪˈluːʒ(ə)n(ə)l/
adjective
  1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
    "hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
    • based on or having faulty judgement; mistaken.
      "their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"

Vast majority?
So using that logic if there is one blatant bad decision it is outweighed by any correct ones?

Snot Greenturd sounds like just about every boss in the land. He knows what is best for everyone, and if they don't like it, then it must be their problem, because he is so clever he could never be wrong. I have said it here before, no Manly, then the NRL can take a flying leap. I think the wrestling is harder to predict than the footy at the moment.