ELGEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On ch 7 news Elgey to Manly for 2 years to be announced tomorrow. Also Jake & Tom both signed for another year until end 2017

How does Massoud trump our Media Manager?

Seems like Manly decisions are known by media hacks before the ink is dry, still:confused:

The Office ladies were fired, Perry released and Qantum sold out - so whoever is still there - that's the LEAK Manly!:cool:

How does Massoud trump our Media Manager?

Seems like Manly decisions are known by media hacks before the ink is dry, still:confused:

The Office ladies were fired, Perry released and Qantum sold out - so whoever is still there - that's the LEAK Manly!:cool:
It would seem that Zorba just can't help himself. Like sitting him in front of a tray of pies and telling him not to touch.

On ch 7 news Elgey to Manly for 2 years to be announced tomorrow. Also Jake & Tom both signed for another year until end 2017
Righto, missed news tonight any news on myles? Im keen to see how that plays out...maybe just maybe manly snag him and dce stays...lussick could come home and we are looking good

No.
I was exclusively assured by desert boot kid that Elgey was staying at the Tits.

Myles has to come now to chaperone LG kiddie. Sin City would corrupt an innocent from Qld :p

Although Chez did Ok, hitched up with a local Lady and leveraged his talents for lots of monies :)

It would seem that Zorba just can't help himself. Like sitting him in front of a tray of pies and telling him not to touch.
I really couldn't blame Zorba for touching the pies. My town doesn't even have a bakery. Please play your violins in sadness.
If Elgy is coming this is the reality that DCE is leaving. Kind of bittersweet news. :D + :(
I need a pie.

I really couldn't blame Zorba for touching the pies. My town doesn't even have a bakery. Please play your violins in sadness.
If Elgy is coming this is the reality that DCE is leaving. Kind of bittersweet news. :D + :(
I need a pie.
Niccipops I'm devastated for you, no bakery!! Someone please for the love of god get niccipops a pie...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8