ELGEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What if....

Elgey IS coming? Maybe they nutted out a deal - we stop trying to turn DCE but you do the same with Elgey and Myles. Fantasy but good outcome...

Its quite possible with the blow up of the DCE backflip story that clubs keep there mouth shut about signings till the week of Rd12.

They are probably concerned about announcing a signing, only to be scrutinised in the media, which may influence them to change their mind and stay.

They mentioned on Triple M on friday night that hastings to Penrith is on even though he is under contract.

If I was in charge of our recruiting I would be on the phone to his manager and see what's happening.

I see he was picked as fullback in the junior kangaroos but he is a potentially great half.

Maybe Bozo has an in with his dad as he coached him.
Could be the Politis - Gould connection. They're mates and we wouldn't have even got a seat at the table. I've heard from some kids that have played with him that he's a complete tosser. Had the smoke blown up his arse for too long. Talented but arrogant. Look at the stuff people posted his mum and dad saying. Its all a conspiracy it's not your fault son blame everyone else. Not interested in a kid like that at the club. Prob why the roosters are offloading him

What if....

Elgey IS coming? Maybe they nutted out a deal - we stop trying to turn DCE but you do the same with Elgey and Myles. Fantasy but good outcome...
I don't think Elgey will leave the Tits unfortunately. He plays on the opposite side to DCE so no dramas there.

Could be the Politis - Gould connection. They're mates and we wouldn't have even got a seat at the table. I've heard from some kids that have played with him that he's a complete tosser. Had the smoke blown up his arse for too long. Talented but arrogant. Look at the stuff people posted his mum and dad saying. Its all a conspiracy it's not your fault son blame everyone else. Not interested in a kid like that at the club. Prob why the roosters are offloading him
I remember his NRL debut and he was making hand gestures to the crowd. Absolutely full of himself.

The titans forum arn't expecting an announcement today.

In fact they are quoting us saying that we ("the Manly Forum") are expecting him to announce today that he is staying at GC

Last edited:
Is QLD on a different timezone or something at the moment?

Still waiting with baited breath for this announcement.

The titans forum arn't expecting an announcement today.

In fact they are quoting us saying that we ("the Manly Forum") are expecting him to announce today that he is staying at GC
ouroboros.jpg

Does he want to spend the next 4 years playing second fiddle to DCE at an underacheiving club or does he want to grab the opportunity to come and lead the most consistantly succesful club in the NRL.

Should be an easy decision if he has half a brain.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10