Dragons v Manly Game day thread rd 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i must be watching a different game to the commentators....not only was that a knock on, but he had 2 goes at getting it across the line. double movement without question. sheesh...

chance for a try before HT come on boys LIFT

Are you ****ing serious? did you see the dragons fans booing the refs as they walked off at half time?

Ref error went our way finally. Why would they call Soward back. They should of let him score and go to the video ref.

Listening online. Doesn't sound like we're playing badly.
Let's hope they can get some points on the board. Manly seem to go pretty well in the second half of games.

Struggling to score points due to lack of field position. Our forwards need to step up more not getting us the territory advantage.

We are just a bit slower and sloppier than the dragons. some key mistakes when opportunities were opening up. plenty of effort but a bit off in execution. that bull**** try might be the dealbreaker though.....

We have won premierships in past years that were not too dissimilar to these early rounds.

Still doesnt make the 2GB radio broadcast that im listening too any less vomitville. Id like to test Wok on a good fire in a remote location.

Congrats nick skinner.

His dad played for the junee diesels, his grand dad coached here and his mum is a junee girl.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8