Dragons v Manly Game day thread rd 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
castle eagle said:
not sure if it was noted earlier but we have played Illawarra at home once since 2009.

I remember that night as clear as day- we gave it to them that day 26-6 loved it

castle eagle said:
not sure if it was noted earlier but we have played Illawarra at home once since 2009.

That explains our relatively poor record against them. The fact we were undefeated at brooky last year shows how much home games mean to us.

Great effort from the boys I thought. Dragons at home without 3 of out best was always going to be hard.

Need to win our next 2 games no slip ups. Injury and suspension costing us badly but I'd rather it now than in September.

I thought it was a really good game. Disappointed not to get the win but we were certainly in it late in the second half

I feel the defence is far too passive. Last couple of years we have been known for our aggressive defence and being a very physical team. But I dont see it this year.

Clay said:
I feel the defence is far too passive. Last couple of years we have been known for our aggressive defence and being a very physical team. But I dont see it this year.

We did get agreesive in the 2nd half and the fu**wits in pink with whistles did what the crowd told them to do blowing bull**** penalties.

Mick, if the sites word filter isnt working automatically, please put asterisks into swear words to ensure it complies with the T&Cs. Thanks.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
The home ground advantage has been very blatant this year and no supporters boo quite like the Dragwhingers. Easter came early as we were crucified in many decisions. Very proud of the effort in tough circumstances.

Last year win didnt lose 2 in a row. Must win the next 2 to get back on track. We are leaking far too many points at the moment.

lloydy said:
Great effort from the boys I thought. Dragons at home without 3 of out best was always going to be hard.

Agree with this. All things considered (packed 'bogey' ground, without 3 key players), I thought we did very well. I was really proud of them, particularly in defence. Great game boys.

And look out Parra next week!

I was impressed with our effort considering the players missing but even better we sat in the northern stand and could clearly hear the Manly fans at the southern end. Great job you guys, you make us proud.

Real good effort against a good side at home after 4 weeks on road.Taking Gift and TREX out of our side means we need to win games with our defence as we lack forward options.If we can get parra next week then 3 from 5 given our away draw and injuries will be a real good start.Dont for a second think that next week will be a walk in the park.Hayne always hurst us and it always worries me when a side is booed off the park.If they have any pride at that club they will give us a big scare but really if this depleted side of ours is going to keep us in the top half of the table till the boys get back then we should get the chocolates.A loss would have the alarm bells ringing but im tipping a tighy win.

That was pretty much close to the best the Dragons could play. Home ground advantage, our short turnaround and the number of players we were missing definitely worked in their favour.

A spirited performance but we pathetically handed their 1st and 3rd tries to them. Their 2nd was down to rub of the green. I thought we were more skillful as we have been in every game but couldn't seal anything we created.

Whare again impressed me.

The Dragons were made to look better than they were by the refs. They were handed the game on a platter. Anybody notice if Russell Smith was wearing a jersey with a big red vee in the video refs box ?

sigh.

just watched the game.

suxxors

bugga

last post of the page so who cares?

tra la la la l al ad[phpogh[oih f^&(^*&%$$$&^#@$@!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6