Dragons v Manly Game day thread rd 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone know if the game will be on the radio tonight in Sydney? unfortunately I can't make it to kogarah and won't be in front of a tv.

Moops said:
And this is an appropriate topic for discussion how? Some posters seem to be treated differently. Smutty!!
And a guy who comes on and says Matai is leaving gets torn apart and asked to leave!!!

The Eagles post was made at 2 in the morning and your post at 7. Is it your expectation that moderators be on hand 24/7 to edit posts you dont like ?

Jatz Crackers said:
Moops said:
And this is an appropriate topic for discussion how? Some posters seem to be treated differently. Smutty!!
And a guy who comes on and says Matai is leaving gets torn apart and asked to leave!!!

The Eagles post was made at 2 in the morning and your post at 7. Is it your expectation that moderators be on hand 24/7 to edit posts you dont like ?

Yes you all should be on hand 24/7 if any of you aren't doing that well you are just not putting in. ;)

MOLEY's SNEAKY MAIL: Look for Nick Skinner and Jorge Taufua to both make their debuts for @manlyseaeagles tonight.

Wonder who is out in the backs? Foran?

the mauler said:
How is it fair that Saints play Friday night and we played Monday night. That's 3 extra days to recover, basically gives us no chance. The NRL are a joke!!

Mate we had 9 days off before the sharks game , didn`t do us no good. The shorter the turn around the better it is for us..

The Eagle said:
< Post Deleted >

@[The Eagle],

It would appear that you need a reminder that under Silvertails Terms and Conditions and Forum Terms of Service located at:

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5144-terms-of-use

and

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service

"The use of inappropriate or offensive language is not permitted on the silvertails.net Forum. Inappropriate or offensive language includes, but is not limited to, any language or content that is sexually oriented, sexually suggestive, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or contains racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind."

and

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or Australian Federal law."

Please abide by these rules or your posts will either be edited or deleted or other action may end up being taken.

Thank-you.

I miss all the good **** now.. :(
:p

Rodo said:
Does anyone know if the game will be on the radio tonight in Sydney? unfortunately I can't make it to kogarah and won't be in front of a tv.

radio on 2GB

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4