Dogs Lodge OffIcial Complaint. Barba spat on by Manly Fan.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll wait till i see proof i think.

Was Barba spat on? Were there cans thrown at him? Or was he just sprayed with beer? The latter i can live with. Spitting and projectiles and a no no though.

More complaints made now. Front of SMH website.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/pritchards-wife-racially-abused-by-fans-20130617-2oe8o.html

Brissie Kid said:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/pritchards-wife-racially-abused-by-fans-20130617-2oe8o.html

Disgusting behavior. Bunch of cowards. Thats just embarrassing for the club. I can't believe the acts of some people.

Lol@Reynolds though. You jumped. None of this Judo leg sweep crap.

Brissie Kid said:

That should increase the post count of this thread by a factor of at least 2.5 I would think.

Brissie Kid said:

Reynolds...Obviously it looked like I did a front flip but it is what it is.’’

...a front flip is what is was, tosser!

That superfly guy should have belted the clowns saying the stuff, or gone and gotten security

If they have good vision of all the other stuff as they say they do, I hope the scumbags that are seen on camera get caught and get huge fines

No doubt some will try and condone the behaviour somehow but it is unacceptable if proven correct and it's hard to see why anyone would bother getting the NRL to look into it if nothing had occurred

wombatgc said:
Brissie Kid said:

Reynolds...Obviously it looked like I did a front flip but it is what it is.’’

...a front flip is what is was, tosser!

You should have a spare 80 minutes on Wednesday week to practice this a little more you clown

I hope anybody who is responsible is made an example of. Unfortunately behaviour like this can't be stamped out completely but I can't tolerate it when anybody gets away with a despicable act.

I used to admire how tough Reynolds was but now I don't think I'll ever have respect for him again. The video try ruling and his horrible dive to steal the game would have tipped some of our fans over the edge. The best thing he could have done is to have kept his mouth shut but instead he has elected to make inflammatory comments to the media.

I read the new allegations. Certainly behaviour that we don't want associated with Manly.
But there is a d#ckhead element in all fan bases and it seems some of ours were out in force on Friday.
Maybe stadium security at all grounds need to step up and chuck people out early if they misbehave and stop the fwits giving decent fans, clubs and the game a bad name.
Brookie is a great place to watch a live game. Stay away d#ckheads, whoever you support.

Anything else they can think of to blame Manly for. Can we borrow the dogs legal team because they would have all the right answers for us to brush all this off. Sorry but it just sounds like a massive dump to destabilise our club, with of course the dogs again playing the victim. Also a nice diversion from the fact that they are a team of divers.

unfortunately the racist crap wasn't just coming out of those louts in the western stand there was one bloke on the hill going off his nut with Muslim remarks, it was quite disgusting. Should I make a complaint that I was racially abused for not being a Muslim?

What upsets me more than anything is that the positive or apparent sympathetic comments toward the action in this blog regarding the incident and that it happened so far outnumber the negative comments by more than 3:1. I really don't see how this blog helps the image of the club at all. In fact it potentially becomes an indictment on all the members of this site and Manly fans in general.

rmd said:
What upsets me more than anything is that the positive or apparent sympathetic comments toward the action in this blog regarding the incident and that it happened so far outnumber the negative comments by more than 3:1. I really don't see how this blog helps the image of the club at all. In fact it potentially becomes an indictment on all the members of this site and Manly fans in general.

I would like to wait for some proof and evidence before condemning our club, I don't think that is too much to ask. Even the media seem to have forgotten their favourite word 'allegedly'. Why are we being found guilty before all the necessary proof and evidence?

Embarrassed to be a resident and manly fan today . Call them c**ts, f***rs that's fine. Bringing race and religion into it is disgusting.
Spitting it the most peasant like thing you can do to another person.

Brissie Kid said:

Seems like canterbury are the only team that continually goes away from brookie with a list of 'complaints' after every game win or lose.

It's like it's been decided beforehand.

I suppose like GI diving and Canter-milking penalties other teams too should prepare a roster of 'fans' charged with ringing into radio shows with a predetermined list of complaints.

Of course canterdog players can vilify a whole region ie "#oninmanly" on twitter before due process is served but they sure are quiet on social media after yelling abuse at female reporters. In fact they leave their defence to their fleas (fans) to play the player victim card.

Maybe it's the way we speak about them on here that probably is a feeling among the northern beaches people and beyond. We just don't like it when we get caught out doing the same thing as the Dogs.

Pepi said:
Embarrassed to be a resident and manly fan today . Call them c**ts, f***rs that's fine. Bringing race and religion into it is disgusting.
Spitting it the most peasant like thing you can do to another person.
Agree with all your words except the highlighted. I am not embarrassed to be a Manly fan because of the behaviour of a few ferals.
Their behaviour is an embarrassment to them.
Manly is a champion club with great supporters. A few idiots in the supporter ranks do not change my feelings towards our club and fans in general.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8