Dogs Lodge OffIcial Complaint. Barba spat on by Manly Fan.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Dogs Lodge OffIcial Complaint. Barba spat on by some pig in the crowd.

bob dylan said:
Well I am disgusted, hope they find out who it was and name and shame.
well done ..
I hate Ben Barba

They are just trying to divert all the media attention from the crap referring. Its all about them!

Funny how they never lodge official complaints about the behaviour of their pack of trash in nearly every other game.

It was a member of the EBC who are still dirty on him because he's not allowed to come out and play anymore . Apparently they tossed him a beer too , but a member of the pink bandits intercepted it

A life ban seems excessive but I certainly think a season or two away from brookie, a fine or a face to face apology should be considered

Well dont get too bent out of shape just yet. I dont know how anyone could trust what a dogs supporter, player or official alleges. Too early by a long way.

There is no excuse what so ever for that kind of behaviour. As for the dogs fans, anyone who has had the misfortune to be stuck with their fans on a train will know what intimidation is like. Some of their fans are feral whether the dogs win or lose. I refuse to go watch Manly play them away.

This is an outrage. No way any Sea Eagle fan spits. Jorge so nearly got booted for such {alleged} disgusting behaviour. I think in Jorge's case he was just stuttering as he was nervous in front of Qld. cops due to too may long island iced teas and tequila shots.
Booing is the limit for me ... any spitter deserves a Richie Fa'aoso spear tackle onto the concrete.

CAMBO said:
Apparently a manly fan threw a full can at George too.

'I saw nothing' , but the target(s) were in pink :cool:

Wonder if Snake can count the number of times that he has been spat at:huh:

The rain was spitting down - maybe it's just Barba's paranoia that classed it as a spit :idea:

Speaking of Fa'aoso - has anyone seen him around?
I never see him on the sidelines like most Suspended/Injured Players.:huh:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8