Does Tony Williams care?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lismore_fan link said:
Oh great. Another Forum with the same baggers that won't give T-Rex a go!
He's 21 years old! He's a boy, for fcuk's sake.... still learning his trade.

What about the first run he did tonight,; he knocked the hell out of him - literally sat him on his ass.

Oh, I forgot, he scored two tries, too.
Yeah, I know.... anyone could have scored them but that Chinaman was nowhere to be found.

I'm sick of him "having a go", when he doesn't take the opportunity. I was impressed with him at the start of the year, but given the fact that he played soooooooooo poorly last year, he was due for it. Now it seems he has gone back a step.

Sure, he may have scored some tries (as you said, anyone could have scored them), but he missed a conversion right in front of goal! Anyone could have scored that (except for him of course).

Whare has an excuse as he trully is a rookie. Williams has played many games already and should be able to understand how wing play works by now.

I'm not saying that I never want him in the team - in fact, I hope he gets a go in the forward pack. But as a back, he is just a passenger. Can't even take a good kick return.

i agree des needs to put him in second row imagine how good he will be,he has a good passing game so when he does knock them over he will make good second phase play and set up farrer,lyon and co....plus hes defence up the middle could be devastating if he connects...i say move him no glenn stewart is injured....

Duff link said:
Oh dear. Lismore.
Why would you get on this forum & encourage people to bag Bailey?

It'd be nice to have a thread that doesn't become a Bailey basher for once. Please.

\"Hodko's crap. He passed it to Bailey!\" 

Hang on.... it was Robbo who told Hidko to pass it to Bailey!
Let's blame Robbo...... or was it the bus-driver who drove them out to Penriff.

T-Rex just needs to get angry - Nothing more nothing less.

Can you imagine how good he would be if he had some Hoppa senior agro in him. He would be devastating.

He's improving game by game - season by season.

Look at our team list - he's always in my starting side.

:)

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=183751.msg269716#msg269716 date=1277484967]
This thread is pointless and stupid
If you want the man to blame look at the coach
Why would you put a true rookie with a winger that needs a fast
defender inside him? Whare was just as bad tonight in defense but
because he got a hattrick in his 1st game he gets a reprieve?

Why wasnt Matai on the same side as T Rex with Whare inside Robbo? that would have solved alot of headaches,Centres can change the side of the field as they arent on the sideline,Wingers have alot more trouble thanks to sidesteps,with the centres theyre always about 5 metres inside the line as it is

How dare you say our coach (he who walks on water) got something wrong!Don't you know he gave us 40-0?In 2008?No,I'll be serious now,40-0 was OK in 2008,and 5th may have been OK for some in 2009 (with a limp exit),but if he gets the plaudits for what happened in 2008,he has to step up to the mark in 2010 (and beyond).I think there has been some strange coaching decisions this year.(not using all interchanges,not using all players)
[/quote]

What he said.

How long after a premiership does Des start to become accountable again?

Des can be thankful he's not a soccer coach, the Italian coach was given the arse after their shocking showing at the world cup. This is the same bloke that won it for them in 2006

Moops link said:
[quote author=ayjay007 link=topic=183751.msg269804#msg269804 date=1277516462]

Why wasnt Matai on the same side as T Rex with Whare inside Robbo? that would have solved alot of headaches,Centres can change the side of the field as they arent on the sideline,Wingers have alot more trouble thanks to sidesteps,with the centres theyre always about 5 metres inside the line as it is

How dare you say our coach (he who walks on water) got something wrong!Don't you know he gave us 40-0?In 2008?No,I'll be serious now,40-0 was OK in 2008,and 5th may have been OK for some in 2009 (with a limp exit),but if he gets the plaudits for what happened in 2008,he has to step up to the mark in 2010 (and beyond).I think there has been some strange coaching decisions this year.(not using all interchanges,not using all players)
[/quote]

What he said.

[/quote]

Tim Sheens has lived off a premiership since 2005.

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=Moops link=topic=183751.msg269881#msg269881 date=1277537399]
[quote author=ayjay007 link=topic=183751.msg269804#msg269804 date=1277516462]

[/quote]

What he said.

[/quote]

Tim Sheens has lived off a premiership since 2005.
[/quote]

I can't argue with that, but he has won a total of 4 I suppose.

Yep, he should be held accountable and thrown to the wolves for having an injury hit squad running 5th after 15 weeks of footy, just not good enough at all

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Yep, he should be held accountable and thrown to the wolves for having an injury hit squad running 5th after 15 weeks of footy, just not good enough at all

I'm cold, and I shouldn't have had an ice-cream.

I also wish we didn't draft Joey Hishon. He's only 5 foot, 10, and we lack size, especially on defence as can be seen when playing teams like Detroit and San Jose.

Oh, and because I has sex last night, surely that doesn't mean I can't get it again tonight, right?

I think maybe he cares more about where he's going out for a drink with his buddies tonight. Like most 21 year olds.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183751.msg269914#msg269914 date=1277542384]
Did you have a 'special' Ice Cream ryan ?

Actually....it was a Golden Gaytime...
[/quote] We figured that seeing as you'd said you'd had sex.

Get him to watch last nights game.
Raiders wingers & fullback  - half the size ( & same age!) - taking it up like their lives depend on it.
Change his name to Forrest & tell him to "Run, Forrest, RUN!" .... HARD.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10