Does Tony Williams care?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I can't remember such a lackadaisical player.  Add shanked goal kicks to his pathetic bag of tricks.

New nickname - Dreamworld?

He certainly looks very docile, doesn't he. I wonder what his personality is like? He's probably very out there.....

Ryan link said:
He certainly looks very docile, doesn't he. I wonder what his personality is like? He's probably very out there.....
If he were a dog he'd be a Labrador.  With a bit of poodle thrown in. 

He would be devastating if he fired up...and the fact that he hasn't....really...isn't a great testament to Des coaching too be honest.

why if you are so big do you stop at the line then wind up and try to run for ???

theres no need tony just run up hard and straight and 9 times out of 10 with your size youll be menacing and harder to stop ,he was almost held up because he propped stopped then ran he does it all the time even in open play

that kick was embarassing .....

if tony williams cared he would drop himself & tell des to replace him with hoppa..  that would be a fair call by trex .. lol..

Cletus link said:
The guy is going to be a superstar when he gets it right  ;D
..  yeah probably in england like vainikolo(spelling) ok in nrl but not that good goes there he is a superstar after 5yrs lol..

Oh great. Another Forum with the same baggers that won't give T-Rex a go!
He's 21 years old! He's a boy, for fcuk's sake.... still learning his trade.

What about the first run he did tonight,; he knocked the hell out of him - literally sat him on his ass.

Oh, I forgot, he scored two tries, too.
Yeah, I know.... anyone could have scored them but that Chinaman was nowhere to be found.

Sure, he frustrates me too, after all he's 115 kgs with speed to burn.
Why isn't he our solo ball runner - after all he's 115kgs and fast.

Give him a go....
Here's a thought - why not start hitting out at Bailey... he's Old, slow AND a hog!

This thread is pointless and stupid
If you want the man to blame look at the coach
Why would you put a true rookie with a winger that needs a fast
defender inside him? Whare was just as bad tonight in defense but
because he got a hattrick in his 1st game he gets a reprieve?

Why wasnt Matai on the same side as T Rex with Whare inside Robbo? that would have solved alot of headaches,Centres can change the side of the field as they arent on the sideline,Wingers have alot more trouble thanks to sidesteps,with the centres theyre always about 5 metres inside the line as it is

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=amberg11 link=topic=183751.msg269680#msg269680 date=1277471995]
Does Tony Williams care?..
I think he is quite concerned about the economy. Also the loss of bio-diversity (whatever that is)
[/quote]
Might economy be expressing your thoughts frugally, without emotional ranting? And bio-diversity be having more than two people post the first 9 entries in a thread? :)

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9