Disappointing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think was over before that the kids goes alright
eg: Tapau line break looks left and passes manly score back in game but no keeps the blinkers on , 2nd1/2 Tapau drops it early and he is the senior player leader of the pack
Tapau is done. I couldn’t care less about the exiting selfish dinosaur. Pepsi is our potentially future so I want him to learn and grow.

Here's the thing:

Aloiai - 63 metres
Croker - 13 metres
Keppie - 38 metres
Bullemor - 35 metres
Jake Trb - 47 metres
Davey - 36 metres
Sipley - 30 metres

Not ONE forward at 100 metres
Don’t forget Tapua 77 metres line break with the blinkers on if he passes inside try time manly back in game , then he drops ball again early in 2nd 1/2 when in good position

It
I think was over before that the kids goes alright
eg: Tapau line break looks left and passes manly score back in game but no keeps the blinkers on , 2nd1/2 Tapau drops it early and he is the senior player leader of the pack
It was a pretty poor pass too though. Way too hard

To be honest there's several of players on millions in salary cap out there tonight that should be handing it back.

Here's the thing:

Aloiai - 63 metres
Croker - 13 metres
Keppie - 38 metres
Bullemor - 35 metres
Jake Trb - 47 metres
Davey - 36 metres
Sipley - 30 metres

I dont know if it was because Davey has been injured. But to pick him on the bench and start Bullemor on the edge was a head scratcher of note.

And yes the forwards were rubbish

A lot been said about Des
Ill still back him but it’s hard
You have question some of his tactics his rotation is hard to fathom, one would have thought you would have seen Davey or Sipley earlier I may be wrong but they didn’t get on till the 2nd 1/2 and manly were gassed cause of the possession the broncs had

Here's the thing:

Aloiai - 63 metres
Croker - 13 metres
Keppie - 38 metres
Bullemor - 35 metres
Jake Trb - 47 metres
Davey - 36 metres
Sipley - 30 metres

This is the main problem and also our lack of a killer hooker.

Teams that win the comp have either the best spine or a top 3-4 hooker and we have neither.

Here's the thing:

Aloiai - 63 metres
Croker - 13 metres
Keppie - 38 metres
Bullemor - 35 metres
Jake Trb - 47 metres
Davey - 36 metres
Sipley - 30 metres

That’s disgraceful. Plain and simple. We try to go wide before we go forward. Until this stops we’ll only beat lower sides. The broncs did well tonight but if only a few of our forwards double those numbers it’s probably a different ball game. If Reynolds goes down the broncs are royally f$&@ed. more important to them than Tom is to us.

Your disappointed - this was my view of the 💩
521C908B-5411-4E59-A8D4-9224FEEEF845.jpeg

Don’t forget Tapua 77 metres line break with the blinkers on if he passes inside try time manly back in game , then he drops ball again early in 2nd 1/2 when in good position
There is literally no pride or passion in the jersey. Don't have a CEO. Don't have a CFO. Players unhappy about Foz situation. Player exodus occurring. Des is out-of-date.

We're ****ed.
Did you see the jersey tonight?

To be honest there's several of players on millions in salary cap out there tonight that should be handing it back.
Nooooo, we keep justifying DCE’s rape of our salary cap bcos there’s nothing better out there in the halves. Well, I reckon we’d go much closer to a premiership with Reynolds at half and the freed up cash spent wisely elsewhere.

Disppointing tonight... not in any order
Foz - pretty sure he was trying but nothing came off, confirmed it was correct not to retain him
DCE - the kick on 3rd tackle when we'd been starved of possession - why does he do this stuff?
Bullemor - I hoped to see a bit more impact from this bloke, he has the build but doesn't seem to rip in?
Turbo - has a tendency to mope around at times, not sure what effect his body language has on his teammates but sure makes me feel bad. If you play you judged on performance, i'm sure he's under massive pressure to take the field, hopefully he will improve

Need to turn it around next week vs smoked Eels, we need to flick a switch mentally, the players have plenty of ability but tonight was a shocker (all the 6 again calls killed us, they happen too quick for me to judge whether they are fair or dodgy, but I thought a couple were very dodgy)

Yeah awful performance so worst since garbage of 2020 that was thrown up.
I did fear while this roster has potential I see a soft underbelly when blowtorch is applied.
Our pack just continues to go missing when heat is on. Dce and foran did there best but the pack was garbage.
Garrick looked like Garrick of 2020 nor great at all.
I just don't know if Des can't take this roster where it needs to go not bagging him but is the desire there anymore ?

Here's the thing:

Aloiai - 63 metres
Croker - 13 metres
Keppie - 38 metres
Bullemor - 35 metres
Jake Trb - 47 metres
Davey - 36 metres
Sipley - 30 metres

Exactly , this is the problem. We start poorly , mistake off kick off again , then concede penalties and set restarts. All we are doing is tackling for the first 20 minutes, then for some reason we play catchup footy and make mistake after mistake. Teams just keep rolling up the middle of our tired forwards and for some strange reason Des doesn't make many interchanges ?

Blah blah blah. Yes we got smashed. Top teams like the Storm and panthers don’t get smashed like that. We have the talent both within the team and emerging to get there at some point soon. Just be patient and if you disagree then that’s your prerogative like it is mine to remain somewhat positive . Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Blah blah blah. Yes we got smashed. Top teams like the Storm and panthers don’t get smashed like that. We have the talent both within the team and emerging to get there at some point soon. Just be patient and if you disagree then that’s your prerogative like it is mine to remain somewhat positive . Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Seems like we are (mostly) on the same page @Red Pill...

enjoy your weekend...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8