Disappointing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Capture.PNG

I’m f*caked off. I was so buzzing and excited over the off season. I was ready to watch this team continue to grow and evolve. We did amazingly well last season and it got me so pumped to watch 2022 and continue improving. This season rolled around and there has been zero growth or progression. Same old garbage. Poor discipline, absolute Jekyll and Hyde performances, soft injury prone stars, a bipolar captain who tries his guts out but runs hot and cold (after so many years in the game you’d think he’d grow and develop his weaknesses to find consistency… nope). Our brightest star has been a 31 year old career injury riddled 5/8. Ola has been solid and consistent, but the rest… meh! I have greater respect for the dogs at this point in time and that hurts to say… but they show heart week in and week out despite their challenges and coach. I’m deflated.

There is literally no pride or passion in the jersey. Don't have a CEO. Don't have a CFO. Players unhappy about Foz situation. Player exodus occurring. Des is out-of-date.

We're ****ed.

a heavy loss was expected. our 5 wins only against bottom 5 sides this year. apart from DCe and turbo, we just dont have the cattle to compete. simple, really.

There is literally no pride or passion in the jersey. Don't have a CEO. Don't have a CFO. Players unhappy about Foz situation. Player exodus occurring. Des is out-of-date.

We're ****ed.
I know people May laugh at your post and say you are overreacting , des will come good.

But I 100% agree with your post.

We are right now a cluster f$$k of a club and there is zero accountability all over the place.

My goodness we are wasting some years as a club.

Last edited:
Does anybody know what our record is with grant atkins as ref. I know it's poor.
Game was over at half time after he gave them 65 % ball in first half. Couldn't buy a 6 again.
Don’t think you can blame the ref for that one
Manly’s pack is not standing up especially the props you can’t sugar coat it

Olakau’atu, Koula & Tuipulotu can hold their heads high. The rest forget!
Sorry, but don’t agree re Pepsi. Bad rookie error allowing a strip returning a drop out when we had a chance to get back into the game. I’m forgiving and know he needs time but boy that killed us.

Shocking tonight. No excuses we were poor all over the park. 14-0 at the half was bloody good really and then we get the pill in great field position twice early in the second just to turn it over. Horrible! We are clearly ravaged by injury but that’s no excuse for tonight’s result. I can cop the loss but what s$&@s me is the blowout and the differential getting hammered. If Tom is picked for origin this year it will do me. He’s clearly on one leg. There’s a long way to go in this comp yet and we are desperate to get Schu back on an edge. All I can say is thank Christ I didn’t head out in the wet to watch. Feel for those who did.

Sorry, but don’t agree re Pepsi. Bad rookie error allowing a strip returning a drop out when we had a chance to get back into the game. I’m forgiving and know he needs time but boy that killed us.
I think was over before that the kids goes alright
eg: Tapau line break looks left and passes manly score back in game but no keeps the blinkers on , 2nd1/2 Tapau drops it early and he is the senior player leader of the pack

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10