Defence on our line

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
10 weeks in still have one of the worst defences on our try line

Who is responsible ??

Should this stuff not be sorted out in the pre season ?

Do you not engage in defence drills during training and our pre season ???

This is a business sorry but totally not acceptable 10 weeks into the season

This is very not Manly like , because this is not a Manly football department

This is fantastic roster too many excuses

We let in 24 points yesterday which is a lot but for now they got the win which will give them confidence and belief. Defence stems from that and hopefully when we get a few players back it improves.

Give the team a break for a few days.

We let in 24 points yesterday which is a lot but for now they got the win which will give them confidence and belief. Defence stems from that and hopefully when we get a few players back it improves.

Agree, FFS can the Sack Barrett, find fault in everything crew just give it a rest , even for a few days??

We’ve read you incessant Sack the coach , Sack the captain , Sack the fullback , Sack everyone crap for FIVE ****ING WEEKS!!

We’ve just pulled off a fabulous win, against the odds.

Just sit back and enjoy that for a few days if you possibly can!

By the way this isn’t aimed at one specific poster , all in general!

It was an outstanding win. But he’s right I’ve noticed it since round one our goal line defense is as brittle as chalk. I don’t get it surely our players are physically strong enough to hold out other sides so it must be a mental/preparation thing.

Just on a side note - am I the only person who thinks that McCulloch pass to Thaiday for their try was a blatant forward pass?

I watched it with an unbiased 3rd party who called it before I had a chance to blow up.

Gets lost in the mix as we won, but it was pretty obvious (to me).

Just on a side note - am I the only person who thinks that McCulloch pass to Thaiday for their try was a blatant forward pass?

I watched it with an unbiased 3rd party who called it before I had a chance to blow up.

Definitely forward, “ Penalty Broncos”!!

It's definitely the coaching. From memory last year we were one of the best for middle third defence, this year Trent must have advised the boys to relax a bit near our own line. There's no other explanation.
Yes indeed. And he also mentioned that he was mighty proud of them that they were able to relax in defence.

Mate I haven't seen a game yet where a team gets away with forward passes , knock ons that are or aren't, obstructions and the rest where the refs get it so wrong. It's such a blight AGAIN on the game and while it continually turns people off the game Greenturd continues to fiddle with himself.

It's definitely the coaching. From memory last year we were one of the best for middle third defence, this year Trent must have advised the boys to relax a bit near our own line. There's no other explanation.
Your right. That’s what willie peters looked after @:p and he went because that bearded gronk Ferris bullied him.

You have such a good footy brain lach my friend :)

Wrong, defence stems from desire and confidence comes from defence. Then and only then will the attack click.

When Api scored between the posts last night it was brilliant attack .... when Thommo went over twice it was outstanding play ... and when Uate scored it was great hands .... but .... when they score it is because of our ****hoose defence .... good .. I am starting to figure this out .....

10 weeks in still have one of the worst defences on our try line

Who is responsible ??

Should this stuff not be sorted out in the pre season ?

Do you not engage in defence drills during training and our pre season ???

This is a business sorry but totally not acceptable 10 weeks into the season

This is very not Manly like , because this is not a Manly football department

This is fantastic roster too many excuses

I believe its got a lot to do with referees not allowing teams to get off their line. There has been that many barge over tries this year because you're supposed to wait until the ball is cleared from the ruck before you can move up....once again the refs have got it wrong and destroying the game.

I believe its got a lot to do with referees not allowing teams to get off their line. There has been that many barge over tries this year because you're supposed to wait until the ball is cleared from the ruck before you can move up....once again the refs have got it wrong and destroying the game.

That .... and once you have been pinged for off-side or warned it hampers any line speed and puts you on the back foot ....

When Api scored between the posts last night it was brilliant attack .... when Thommo went over twice it was outstanding play ... and when Uate scored it was great hands .... but .... when they score it is because of our ****hoose defence .... good .. I am starting to figure this out .....
Incorrect. Brisbane’s first try was soft.
Their last two was on the back of brilliance of Milford and James Roberts.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8