DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sharks fans by round 10 each year
1319738930_homer_simpson_hides_in_hedge.gif

@sharky - why do you care? what difference to your life will it make if anyone changes their tune.
Doesn't bother me mate. It's just funny the way us fans are sometimes, emotions run high, people say things in the heat of the moment. It's all good stuff, just means people care about their club.

Doesn't bother me mate. It's just funny the way us fans are sometimes, emotions run high, people say things in the heat of the moment. It's all good stuff, just means people care about their club.

i agree sports fans are very fickle, and i have changed my tune from thinking he will sign with us, to now wanting him to buzz off for all the drama he is creating.@:mad:

As an aside though - the Sharks do suck. Just saying.

If Foz and DCE didn't have any passion to play with us they would have jumped ship months ago .

Toovs inherited a gun side from Des, Flanno inherited a rabble from Sticky. I'm not saying Flanno is a good coach, I don't think he is. But there's no doubt that Des built your team, easy job for Toovs.

A predictable response, but if you think Toovey's job has been easy just look at the list of players we have lost since 2011 and maybe google "Manly back ended contracts".

On success....I admire you guys and am envious of your success. It's no secret we haven't had any. I doubt a top class player gives a toss about that, they look at the current playing list more than the past.

Should we compare current playing lists then? Do you really want to go there?

Yeah we do but when you're brought up to follow a team you don't just jump ship. I can only assume I was an accident and this was my Dad's idea of punishment.
If you were a norths supporter you could have chosen a team to support like Manly

Going to be plenty lining up to cut Cherry down to size-In my opinion he has left himself wide open to the tall poppy syndrome.
If he can deliver it all, more power to him! But better players have bit the dust over their ego and getting their reality mixed up with fantasy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8