DCE & GIFT WHAT RIFT ??!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think DCE put up a bomb at training and Stewart tried to catch, but broke a finger nail and is now out for a month

c eagle said:
I think DCE put up a bomb at training and Stewart tried to catch, but broke a finger nail and is now out for a month

I heard he did his hammy while trying to ride your mum in a warm bubble bath. Bloody hard to get a toe hold hey? Geez...look at me, I forgot who I was talking to. I'm sure you know all about it. :p

CAMBO said:
Can I just ask a question, is DCE too high maintenance?
1st we had his manager asking for a release last year when he still had almost 2 seasons on his contract.
2nd we had his manager saying he was going to leave due to 3rd party payments and now this.

I'm not saying he is but just putting those points out there and asking the question.

I'd love to see him come out and extend his contract to shut these rumours down.

He came from nowhere, got the main gig when hodkinson left, we sign him up for three years, after the first season wants an upgrade while we were disparately trying to retain other players with the dog leaving.

If DCE and his manager are smart enough they would see that if he stays long term he'll get his rewards and probably of few premierships along side Foran.

Having said that, if I we're ever in a position that we had to retain DCE or Foran I'd keep Foz.

Apart from the obligatory handshake and hug in the dressing shed, I counted 3 high fives and 2 head pats/hair ruffles from Gift to DCE today. Could have also been an ass pat as well but couldn't have been sure. There was one hospital pass from DCE to Gift, but overall seemed more love than rift.

Chip and Chase said:
Apart from the obligatory handshake and hug in the dressing shed, I counted 3 high fives and 2 head pats/hair ruffles from Gift to DCE today. Could have also been an ass pat as well but couldn't have been sure. There was one hospital pass from DCE to Gift, but overall seemed more love than rift.

That's enough evidence for the Courier mail hacks to declare he has signed , sealed and soon to be delivered to the Broncos. That hospital pass was obviously the final straw.

Chip and Chase said:

It is obvious that the rift is between DCE and Snake- not one single high five exchanged between the pair today!!!
And there might even be a rift between the brothers as well because Gifty didn't high five his brother either!!!!

White people cant high five!

We look like 2 albino spiders drowning in a puddle.

What about Jorge and Hiku's handshake, or whatever it's called, after the Hiku try.

swoop said:
What about Jorge and Hiku's handshake, or whatever it's called, after the Hiku try.

That motion signifies a rift or "I hate your guts" in south pacific ethnology.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8