DCE & GIFT WHAT RIFT ??!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CAMBO said:
Can I just ask a question, is DCE too high maintenance?
1st we had his manager asking for a release last year when he still had almost 2 seasons on his contract.
2nd we had his manager saying he was going to leave due to 3rd party payments and now this.

I'm not saying he is but just putting those points out there and asking the question.

I'd love to see him come out and extend his contract to shut these rumours down.

I think you have answered your own question. What is the common theme here ??...that's right his MANAGER. They are all pretty much tarred with the same brush, so if there's 10% in it for them then I know who is the high maintenance one.

CAMBO said:
1st we had his manager asking for a release last year when he still had almost 2 seasons on his contract.
2nd we had his manager saying he was going to leave due to 3rd party payments and now this.

I'm not saying he is but just putting those points out there and asking the question.

I'd love to see him come out and extend his contract to shut these rumours down.

'Orr' maybe someone else is?

CAMBO said:

Yes, he's too emotional. There's got to be an investigation, this is ridiculous.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
CAMBO said:

Yes, he's too emotional. There's got to be an investigation, this is ridiculous.

Get it right

C’mon. C’mon. That's ridiculous. Rid-rid-rid-ridiculous

I dont know whether there was a rift or not. But I would ignore anything that comes out of the Murdock camp. This media group has become nothing but propaganda supporting the interests of the Murdock camp and their cronies. They are a disgrace to the medium and should never be considered as legitimate NEWS reporters.

Who knows what the story is or is not but it would be impossible for a group of 20 odd players plus staff to all be great mates. Think of your own workplaces. It does not happen.
Having said that, DCE does give the impression of being a classic (duck) Gen Y. His attention is on himself first. Watch him when he scores a try. A fist pump, a word to himself, then acknowledges others. He is the opposite of Foz.
This is not a criticism, just something I've noticed for some time now. I like the kid.

So now follow up story today in the NEWS papers today & no mention in the NEWS papers of Manly's & the players responses.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Who knows what the story is or is not but it would be impossible for a group of 20 odd players plus staff to all be great mates. Think of your own workplaces. It does not happen.
Having said that, DCE does give the impression of being a classic (duck) Gen Y. His attention is on himself first. Watch him when he scores a try. A fist pump, a word to himself, then acknowledges others. He is the opposite of Foz.
This is not a criticism, just something I've noticed for some time now. I like the kid.

Fair points. The asking for a release request DCE's manager did last year (and would not have been done without his blessing) really annoyed myself & plenty of my mates that support Manly.

Sea Eagles are one happy family
ANDREW PRENTICE MANLY DAILY AUGUST 22, 2013 3:29PM

PLAYER rift?

Not at the Sea Eagles, according to Manly coach Geoff Toovey.

"Anyone who knows the close knit camaraderie and history of this club must be shaking their head," Toovey said when pressed about a story published by News Limited yesterday suggesting halfback Daly Cherry-Evans and the Stewart brothers, Brett and Glenn, don't see eye to eye.

"There will always be speculation around players' long-term futures, especially at this time of the season.

"But to suggest there's any dramas in playing ranks is outrageous and very wrong."

Toovey went on to state the collective focus of the Manly playing group was to win the 2013 premiership.

"These guys are professional when it comes to the job at hand,'' he said.

"I want to ensure all Manly members and fans, this remains one of the most unified squads across the entire game."

Glenn Stewart, who was reportedly seething about what was published, also weighed into the non-issue.

"I know everyone in this squad has great respect and appreciation for the role everyone plays,'' he said.

"While our competitive spirit never subsides, to suggest there's any falling out is ludicrous."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/sea-eagles-are-one-happy-family/story-fngr8iii-1226702202816

Love to see Gifty seething this Sunday :p

Brissie Kid said:
So now follow up story today in the NEWS papers today & no mention in the NEWS papers of Manly's & the players responses.

There is in my copy of the Telegraph. An item titled 'Cherry-Evans Rejects Any Dramas With The Stewart Brothers'

Budgewoi Eagle said:

I understand where you're coming from with that, but I've yet to see DCE do this to any great extent that makes it look that it's all about him. Unlike Soward and Sandow and a host of blokes that pedestal themselves after a try.

I think Phil might be behind this story to detract attention from the sharks.

Hi Phil
images

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7