DCE & GIFT WHAT RIFT ??!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
m.seaeagles.com.au
What rift, say Daly and Gift
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles today emphatically countered a report claiming a personality clash had developed in its NRL squad.

Responding to a News Ltd report concerning halfback Daly Cherry-Evans and the Stewart brothers Glenn and Brett, Head Coach Geoff Toovey said nothing could be further from the truth.

"Anyone who knows the close-knit comradery and history of this club must be shaking their head," Toovey said.

"There will always be speculation around players’ long-term futures, especially at this time of the season, but to suggest there’s any dissention in playing ranks is outrageous and very wrong."

"The players concerned trained strongly together yesterday, were chatting and laughing together at a private members’ function last night, and will train strongly together again today!"

Toovey added that all players in his squad were focused only on one thing – trying to win the 2013 premiership. "These guys are professional when it comes to the job at hand. I want to ensure all Manly members and fans, this remains one of the most unified squads across the entire game."

Glenn Stewart was quick to add his voice, saying: "I know everyone in this squad has great respect and appreciation for the role everyone plays and, while our competitive spirit never subsides, to suggest there’s any falling out is ludicrous."

Cherry-Evans was equally committed: "We pride ourselves on a level of commitment and competitiveness, and apart from some good old-fashioned NSW and QLD rivalry, this squad remains very tight. That goes for me, Glenn and Brett Stewart!"

The Sea Eagles will travel to Canberra for this Sunday’s Round 24 match against the Raiders before back-to-back Fortress Brookvale blockbusters against the Storm and Panthers to finish the home-and-away season. Don't miss the last Brookie games of 2013! Click to buy tickets

http://m.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Daly-CherryEvans-and-Glenn-Stewart-trash-clash-claims/82591

RE: DCE & GIFT WHAT RIFT !!!

Reading the quote from Glenn I get the feeling they maybe have had a run in or 2 at training but that's all it was, nothing serious

Good quotes there from Rifty. Maybe they argue over who is the best right side playmaker? Maybe Brett has gone left once too often for DCE's liking, giving Kieran extra try assist stats?

Can someone post all the responses from the highly placed journos in this thread as well please?

lemme guess: Moley (crap handle) "Oh well that's what I was told."

And everyone else follows.

Wow. People will just never learn when it comes to News Ltd. publications will they. Get a grip folks!

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I remember the "run in" DCE and George had on the field. I think DCE can be pretty intense .. it has made him what he is today. we all have different personalities and do things differently. He may have had discussion with the Stewarts but I get the feeling that if it happened it is more likely a short term thing (come and gone) and has not lingered.

I remember the "run in" DCE and George had on the field. I think DCE can be pretty intense .. it has made him what he is today. we all have different personalities and do things differently. He may have had discussion with the Stewarts but I get the feeling that if it happened it is more likely a short term thing (come and gone) and has not lingered.

Shoe1 said:
Good quotes there from Rifty. Maybe they argue over who is the best right side playmaker? Maybe Brett has gone left once too often for DCE's liking, giving Kieran extra try assist stats?

I see what you did there....nice.

Apparently DCE had a dig at Glenn for being too far infield when Adam Reynolds did his goal line dropout that found touch last Friday. But what is even more apparent is that I just made that up and it has no truth to it whatsoever.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
m.seaeagles.com.au
What rift, say Daly and Gift
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles today emphatically countered a report claiming a personality clash had developed in its NRL squad.

Responding to a News Ltd report concerning halfback Daly Cherry-Evans and the Stewart brothers Glenn and Brett, Head Coach Geoff Toovey said nothing could be further from the truth.

"Anyone who knows the close-knit comradery and history of this club must be shaking their head," Toovey said.

"There will always be speculation around players’ long-term futures, especially at this time of the season, but to suggest there’s any dissention in playing ranks is outrageous and very wrong."

"The players concerned trained strongly together yesterday, were chatting and laughing together at a private members’ function last night, and will train strongly together again today!"

Toovey added that all players in his squad were focused only on one thing – trying to win the 2013 premiership. "These guys are professional when it comes to the job at hand. I want to ensure all Manly members and fans, this remains one of the most unified squads across the entire game."

Glenn Stewart was quick to add his voice, saying: "I know everyone in this squad has great respect and appreciation for the role everyone plays and, while our competitive spirit never subsides, to suggest there’s any falling out is ludicrous."

Cherry-Evans was equally committed: "We pride ourselves on a level of commitment and competitiveness, and apart from some good old-fashioned NSW and QLD rivalry, this squad remains very tight. That goes for me, Glenn and Brett Stewart!"

The Sea Eagles will travel to Canberra for this Sunday’s Round 24 match against the Raiders before back-to-back Fortress Brookvale blockbusters against the Storm and Panthers to finish the home-and-away season. Don't miss the last Brookie games of 2013! Click to buy tickets

http://m.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Daly-CherryEvans-and-Glenn-Stewart-trash-clash-claims/82591

ALL DONKEYS !!!!

They cant be like us , so they try to destroy us...

well done Manly boys give it to them !!!

Can I just ask a question, is DCE too high maintenance?
1st we had his manager asking for a release last year when he still had almost 2 seasons on his contract.
2nd we had his manager saying he was going to leave due to 3rd party payments and now this.

I'm not saying he is but just putting those points out there and asking the question.

I'd love to see him come out and extend his contract to shut these rumours down.

CAMBO said:
Can I just ask a question, is DCE too high maintenance?
1st we had his manager asking for a release last year when he still had almost 2 seasons on his contract.
2nd we had his manager saying he was going to leave due to 3rd party payments and now this.

I'm not saying he is but just putting those points out there and asking the question.

I'd love to see him come out and extend his contract to shut these rumours down.

All QLD origin players have high opinions of themselves.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6