Curtis Sironen & Dean Whare to Manly??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So @Blue pill has stalked my Facebook, searched my photos, and used to a picture of me in his Avatar !! Are you that pathetic dude?

Why don't you post a picture of you, in your Parramatta jersey you low life?

Not sure how you saved a picture of me on your PC, to use as your avatar here on Silvertails, as I'm on private, but if this is all you have - you're pretty bloody weak, and I'm pretty sure @Dan and the mods won't be happy with you whatsoever crossing the line like this.

At least I'm in my Sea Eagles gear you nitwit. Also, care to share your name, so people can reciprocate, or will you continue to hide behind the troll ratings you give everyone like the true piss ant you are?

You're a pervert dude. Stalking men on Facebook.

@Dan and other mods, this has crossed the line and ain't funny any more.

I've said before if I was a mod he'd be gone, I'm not so he's still there.

Which I must say really really makes me wonder if he's not " protected".

Friendly banter can be fun, even regulars getting upset with each other can be fun.

And I know people love to take the piss out of @Ryan but seriously , stalking someone's Facebook, copying their photo and using it as your Avatar is def going too far!!

So @Blue pill has stalked my Facebook, searched my photos, and used to a picture of me in his Avatar !! Are you that pathetic dude?

Why don't you post a picture of you, in your Parramatta jersey you low life?

Not sure how you saved a picture of me on your PC, to use as your avatar here on Silvertails, as I'm on private, but if this is all you have - you're pretty bloody weak, and I'm pretty sure @Dan and the mods won't be happy with you whatsoever crossing the line like this.

At least I'm in my Sea Eagles gear you nitwit. Also, care to share your name, so people can reciprocate, or will you continue to hide behind the troll ratings you give everyone like the true piss ant you are?

You're a pervert dude. Stalking men on Facebook.
Don't worry he's a ****whit that blue bill, one of the few people id ask to take a little bit too many pills @:mad:

Anyways - I WAS in my Sea Eagles onesy - yes, I have a Sea eagles onesy, and yes, I passed out by the fire a few months ago if anyone want to know why the weird face - hahahaha.

Love my eagles Onesy.

Just can't believe this ****stain somehow managed to hack into my FB???

Anyways - I WAS in my Sea Eagles onesy - yes, I have a Sea eagles onesy, and yes, I passed out by the fire a few months ago if anyone want to know why the weird face - hahahaha.

Love my eagles Onesy.

Just can't believe this ****stain somehow managed to hack into my FB???
Wow, this guy is really going after you.

So @Blue pill has stalked my Facebook, searched my photos, and used to a picture of me in his Avatar !! Are you that pathetic dude? Why don't you post a picture of you, in your Parramatta jersey you low life? Not sure how you saved a picture of me on your PC, to use as your avatar here on Silvertails, as I'm on private, but if this is all you have - you're pretty bloody weak, and I'm pretty sure @Dan and the mods won't be happy with you whatsoever crossing the line like this. At least I'm in my Sea Eagles gear you nitwit. Also, care to share your name, so people can reciprocate, or will you continue to hide behind the troll ratings you give everyone like the true piss ant you are? You're a pervert dude. Stalking men on Facebook.
@SeaEagleRock8 @Chip and Chase @Jethro Guys , surely you can't let this continue. Friendly banter on a footy forum is acceptable
So @Blue pill has stalked my Facebook, searched my photos, and used to a picture of me in his Avatar !! Are you that pathetic dude? Why don't you post a picture of you, in your Parramatta jersey you low life? Not sure how you saved a picture of me on your PC, to use as your avatar here on Silvertails, as I'm on private, but if this is all you have - you're pretty bloody weak, and I'm pretty sure @Dan and the mods won't be happy with you whatsoever crossing the line like this. At least I'm in my Sea Eagles gear you nitwit. Also, care to share your name, so people can reciprocate, or will you continue to hide behind the troll ratings you give everyone like the true piss ant you are? You're a pervert dude. Stalking men on Facebook.
@SeaEagleRock8 @Chip and Chase @Jethro If you haven't seen this yet have a look. Friendly , and sometimes not, banter on a footy forum is one thing, stalking someone on Facebook, copying a photo and using it as your Avatar is crossing the line. Just imagine if someone went on and copied photos from Dans Facebook and used say Archie as their Avatar. Whilst highly unlikely it's no different. I can't understand why you've let this dickhead remain for so long. But then again, if he's an insider????

Well he could have picked a more pleasant photo in the least !! not one of me passed out by the fire out the backyard in a onesy. hahahaha...but yeah, he has certainly gone too far.
Mate he's gone way too far. The good thing is this will likely be the end of him on here at least. The worst part of this is he can post your picture on other sites. It sure is obsessive behaviour.

Well a mod just deleted my warning to @Blue pill about my kids, so apparently a stand & standard has been made.

I guess it's funny, if it doesn't involve risk to their children.

Well a mod just deleted my warning to @Blue pill about my kids, so apparently a stand & standard has been made.

I guess it's funny, if it doesn't involve risk to their children.
Ryan your post was deleted for your own benefit, aside from any other considerations, of which several exist.
Blue Pill is currently on holiday, the duration will be decided over the next few days
As to action over FB or other media, you may need to seek independent advice about your options.

No excuses as to why he is still on here and any address he has ever logged on from should be banned.
Ryan you should screen shot the pic and report it to the cops.

Ryan your post was deleted for your own benefit, aside from any other considerations, of which several exist.
Blue Pill is currently on holiday, the duration will be decided over the next few days
As to action over FB or other media, you may need to seek independent advice about your options.

Mate, I purposely put that in writing. I asked my wife her thought's. If it were your kids at risk, you wouldn't be as tolerant (that is fact). Any bloke would protect their kids. I have pictures of my kids on FB. This low life obviously would stoop to anything. I understand and appreciate your thought's on the matter, but what man am I, if I don't set the bar clearly, concisely and strongly. My family is first and foremost. As I'm sure yours is you.

My point made in that post, was made on behalf of anyone & everyone here. I'm protecting everyone's privacy when it comes to family and children.

Holiday is unacceptable. Between you and I (and you saw what I wrote in that post), if this lowlife uses that material in any fashion (as he started advertising on THIS board, no others so far), you know what will happen to him, and it won't be a happy ending.

People are probably thinking I'm going over board, but when it comes to my family, heh, that's the line in the sand. I have a thick skin, but 0 tolerance of that mate.

I completely hold to what I'd do, if any risk came to my family on behalf of this dickhead.

PS: I struggle to turn on a PC. When Dan returns from his holiday in Spain, I'm going to get advice from him on how a person breaks into my FB (that kid is amazing tech / intelligence wise).

I'll go from there.

I hope this makes it pretty clear to everyone on this board that there is a line in the sand when it comes to personal life, and everyone should repsect it (which I'm sure 99.9999% of people do).

You shouldn't assume there is any tolerance whatsoever, it's just that we prefer to deal with some situations collectively where possible, and that can take time.
You are more than entitled to have concerns but posting messages as you did before is not a solution and you know that.
Feel free to raise this in the Leadership Private Enquiries forum

I'm about to jump on a plane for a long and well deserved holiday once I'm settled into the hotel I'll sort it out if one of the mods hasn't done it by then

You shouldn't assume there is any tolerance whatsoever, it's just that we prefer to deal with some situations collectively where possible, and that can take time.
You are more than entitled to have concerns but posting messages as you did before is not a solution and you know that.
Feel free to raise this in the Leadership Private Enquiries forum

The Leadership Enquiries forum? Hahaha, I don't think you realise we were all pretty well best mates (and have been so for almost 15-20 years) before you came along. If you don't think Dan and I have already discussed this on that level, your nuts - hehehehe. You're a pixel mate, most of us are best mates "in real life" and almost consider each other families.

Like I said, if it were your kids, it's a different matter. I have ZERO tolerance, so you'll have to concede on this one mate - I'm ok, to be talked around on almost any other matter. I do NOT agree that my threat was not an appropriate solution, because that's what I would do, and wanted to make that clear.

Pretty insulting: "Feel free to raise this in the Leadership Private Enquiries forum". You for real mate? Hahahaha. Like I'm dealing with the Department of Immigration or something. You have to understand you were a ring in, many, many years after we all knew each other personally.

I'm not trying be rude, but a bit of perspective here please - and I expect my mates to have my back. Simple as that - when it comes to real life material.

I want to be spoken to please, before you make an isolated decision bout me protecting my family.I was a mod at one point, too remember.

Let's leave it at that. I'm happy as long as that stain in life doesn't return.

so is Curtis coming or not

I hope so. And Whare tbh. Oooh, and Danial Tupou

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Daniel Tupou
03. Dean Whare
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Parcell
10. Suaia Matagi
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Shaun Lane

and book your GF tickets now, because they will be in short supply.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10