Curtis Sironen & Dean Whare to Manly??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Mate, I purposely put that in writing. I asked my wife her thought's. If it were your kids at risk, you wouldn't be as tolerant (that is fact). Any bloke would protect their kids. I have pictures of my kids on FB. This low life obviously would stoop to anything. I understand and appreciate your thought's on the matter, but what man am I, if I don't set the bar clearly, concisely and strongly. My family is first and foremost. As I'm sure yours is you.

My point made in that post, was made on behalf of anyone & everyone here. I'm protecting everyone's privacy when it comes to family and children.

Holiday is unacceptable. Between you and I (and you saw what I wrote in that post), if this lowlife uses that material in any fashion (as he started advertising on THIS board, no others so far), you know what will happen to him, and it won't be a happy ending.

People are probably thinking I'm going over board, but when it comes to my family, heh, that's the line in the sand. I have a thick skin, but 0 tolerance of that mate.

I completely hold to what I'd do, if any risk came to my family on behalf of this dickhead.
Maybe one of these young kids on here can help find out who he is so you can go around a feed him a few you never he may have been starved of this his whole life and a good old fashioned meal might help

Maybe one of these young kids on here can help find out who he is so you can go around a feed him a few you never he may have been starved of this his whole life and a good old fashioned meal might help
I'm a little bloke, so have always had my back against the wall, but have never lost a barney in all my years (maybe because I've got a chip on my shoulder) - but I'd love to give this bloke a dead set flogging.

I'm a little bloke, so have always had my back against the wall, but have never lost a barney in all my years (maybe because I've got a chip on my shoulder) - but I'd love to give this bloke a dead set flogging.
Mate my boy shows me how to use computers and he is only 13 so fair to say I am useless when it comes this new age of tech I have come to realize anyone can jump on a keyboard and act like Goldberg we just use to step out side problem sorted

Mate my boy shows me how to use computers and he is only 13 so fair to say I am useless when it comes this new age of tech I have come to realize anyone can jump on a keyboard and act like Goldberg we just use to step out side problem sorted

Ha !b You and I need to watch a game of footy, have a thousand beers, and shoot some pool mate.

Discuss all you wish mods , however I fail to see how Blue Pill offers any value to this family, and @Ryan excepted I doubt too many on here would disagree with that summation.

There's lots who join and only read , they have no impact on anyone.

There's lots who join and occasionally say something , in most cases zero impact.

There's lots who join, use the like, dislike , agree buttons and again zero impact on anyone.

All this tosser offers is Troll after Troll after Troll for anything many of us say.

How that's being a " valued member of the Silvertails community" is beyond me.

I don't ever expect everyone to agree with me, and I don't take any offence at dislikes or disagrees, that's democracy.

But Ryan, and I are NOT trolls, both of us bleed maroon and white,and whilst an occasional Troll might be funny, on every post isn't.

Your call mods, but if he's ( she's) allowed back I think your community deserves an explanation why!

Discuss all you wish mods , however I fail to see how Blue Pill offers any value to this family, and @Ryan excepted I doubt too many on here would disagree with that summation.

There's lots who join and only read , they have no impact on anyone.

There's lots who join and occasionally say something , in most cases zero impact.

There's lots who join, use the like, dislike , agree buttons and again zero impact on anyone.

All this tosser offers is Troll after Troll after Troll for anything many of us say.

How that's being a " valued member of the Silvertails community" is beyond me.

I don't ever expect everyone to agree with me, and I don't take any offence at dislikes or disagrees, that's democracy.

But Ryan, and I are NOT trolls, both of us bleed maroon and white,and whilst an occasional Troll might be funny, on every post isn't.

Your call mods, but if he's ( she's) allowed back I think your community deserves an explanation why!

Check out what the bloke has as his occupation. Says it all really.

Blue pill is just some Parra dip **** that's too dumb to be harmful. Probably got the ****s because Parra are useless as usual and he's pumped all his coin through the pokies like his hero Hindy and now he's got no money for some cheap booze to drown his many sorrows.

Guys,
Not sure i am that excited by these potential signings ( re thread title) hopefully they will be cheap. Whare, can play—when on the field.
Luv this site—even with the crappy pop up ads etc. :)
Really respect a lot of the opinions and relative decency of our supporters. Guys, about a year ago, I took some great advice —pretty sure it came from @Mark from Brisbane—it was to just "press the ignore button"and suddenly Blue Pill (aka Midget Bank Manager, chief ect ) and others —suddenly disappeared! I kind of find it disturbing—Blue Pill still haunts the site. What a sad loser! Imagine going incognito on the kennel or the slime house ( not sure what they call it) and to add to it for 12months plus. Wow! The epitome of pathetic.

Guys,
Not sure i am that excited by these potential signings ( re thread title) hopefully they will be cheap. Whare, can play—when on the field.
Luv this site—even with the crappy pop up ads etc. :)
Really respect a lot of the opinions and relative decency of our supporters. Guys, about a year ago, I took some great advice —pretty sure it came from @Mark from Brisbane—it was to just "press the ignore button"and suddenly Blue Pill (aka Midget Bank Manager, chief ect ) and others —suddenly disappeared! I kind of find it disturbing—Blue Pill still haunts the site. What a sad loser! Imagine going incognito on the kennel or the slime house ( not sure what they call it) and to add to it for 12months plus. Wow! The epitome of pathetic.

Yep it was me, but he doesn't post so ignoring him is one thing only!!

Hopefully he will be arseholed ( he deserves it)

From the Silvertails 'Terms of Service and Rules':

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

Going by that paragraph, I say he has broken the rules and have since made his temporary banning permanent.

From the Silvertails 'Terms of Service and Rules':

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

Going by that paragraph, I say he has broken the rules and have since made his temporary banning permanent.

Love your work mate !!

Def stepped well over the line with that !!!!

So @Blue pill has stalked my Facebook, searched my photos, and used to a picture of me in his Avatar !! Are you that pathetic dude?

Why don't you post a picture of you, in your Parramatta jersey you low life?

Not sure how you saved a picture of me on your PC, to use as your avatar here on Silvertails, as I'm on private, but if this is all you have - you're pretty bloody weak, and I'm pretty sure @Dan and the mods won't be happy with you whatsoever crossing the line like this.

At least I'm in my Sea Eagles gear you nitwit. Also, care to share your name, so people can reciprocate, or will you continue to hide behind the troll ratings you give everyone like the true piss ant you are?

You're a pervert dude. Stalking men on Facebook.

Scary stuff Ryan. I would be very upset if this happened to me as I am sure everyone else here would too. There is no way this type of treatment should be tolerated.

Hopefully this is the end of it.

lol

So @Jethro is saying that blue pill hadn't broken the rules until he used our good friend @Ryan 's picture for his avatar.

then it became 'adult and objectionable content' and then he got banned.

That's a bit tough on Ryan, I mean he's not that bad looking!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::angel:

Just jokes everyone.

For the record, I agree with others, he should have been banned long ago, and I hope in the future a banning comes faster in a similar situation.

It just sounded so 'greenburgy' to claim 'no rules broken' - I'd suggest either a tweak of the rules or a change to the system whereas if you block a user, they can't tag your posts.

Also for the record....I have 17 troll ratings and 15 of them are from Ryan!!!:rofl:

edit: I have nothing to add regarding whare and or sirro

lol

So @Jethro is saying that blue pill hadn't broken the rules until he used our good friend @Ryan 's picture for his avatar.

then it became 'adult and objectionable content' and then he got banned.

That's a bit tough on Ryan, I mean he's not that bad looking!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::angel:

Just jokes everyone.

For the record, I agree with others, he should have been banned long ago, and I hope in the future a banning comes faster in a similar situation.

It just sounded so 'greenburgy' to claim 'no rules broken' - I'd suggest either a tweak of the rules or a change to the system whereas if you block a user, they can't tag your posts.

Also for the record....I have 17 troll ratings and 15 of them are from Ryan!!!:rofl:

edit: I have nothing to add regarding whare and or sirro

To be fair, you ARE a Canucks fan aren't you? Or was it Wild? See Avs result against The Stars today mate?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11