Croker - Honest opinions need apply

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Croker is too slow for 5/8. Kelly,T.Wright or even Hastings a better option, I recall Api got man of the match in one game in 2016 playing 5/8.

And TBH I don't know how he got that MoM. We lost (12-16 to Souffs at Brookie) and he ran around like a headless chook for most of the game, not passing to anyone and just trying to score himself, and that alone butchered at least 2 or 3 golden opportunities to score.

He ran sideways mostly unless he thought he could score himself (which wasn't often). Its why I hate the thought of him and DCE as potential halves partners.

Last edited:
Chances of winning the premiership this year will be long odds if we keep Crocker at 5/8. Will have a good game every 3rd or 4th game but that doesn’t deliver us the consistency we need to build momentum. Has talent but no now for 2018. Baz , we are have a top ng squad and I see 2006 written all over this team and premiership window around the corner! You need to use Hastings now at 7 or 6. Chez at 6 we lose nothing. Be bold make the call. Picture Kelly, walks, turbos, api in another 2 years!
Hastings at 7

Barrett saying Croker was not responsible for the poor performances this season is ignoring the importance of the halves positions. What a crock.

We have lost one game through errors and two from lack of effort from the forwards.Croker is not to blame for any of our losses. If we had someone else maybe we might have won another. It is a very big if though. No way to know if it would have been better or worse

We have lost one game through errors and two from lack of effort from the forwards.Croker is not to blame for any of our losses. If we had someone else maybe we might have won another. It is a very big if though. No way to know if it would have been better or worse
i think the game against souths we'd lost tom t, siro, taufua, parker, tanginoa in quick succession from our first choice lineup, with walkz only just returning from injury

that souths pack just rolled straight through the well-favoured roosters

of all the games we've lost i think that's the most excusable. poor old croker was knocked the f- out early and returned to the field half baked. to drop that loss on his shoulders is laughable

i think the game against souths we'd lost tom t, siro, taufua, parker, tanginoa in quick succession from our first choice lineup, with walkz only just returning from injury

that souths pack just rolled straight through the well-favoured roosters

of all the games we've lost i think that's the most excusable. poor old croker was knocked the f- out early and returned to the field half baked. to drop that loss on his shoulders is laughable

Titans not souths

While I do agree that Croker isn't directly to blame for any of the game's we have lost this year, unfortunately his lack of just about anything other than some decent defence has had the effect of DCE reverting back to his headless chook 2016 form trying to compensate for it.

And when Cherry plays like that (or is forced to as the case is), it negatively affects the team performance.

As @Bubbler said above, Barrett saying that Croker is going well and isn't responsible for the teams performance is ignoring the significance the halves play in a rugby league team. And as a former international half himself, Trent should know better.

Last edited:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10