Cherry replacement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
1. Looking at the media it is clear half of their news comes from this side.

2. I rate DCE as a player. I honestly thought no team could win the comp with a rookie half and loved he proved me wrong.

3. No players worth anything like 1.5 million per year.

4. I am over Gavin Orr. He may be good at his job, but just over his games n the way he goes about it in the media to look for every last dollar.

5. If 1.5 is what it take see ya. Let's all wave good bye to Sid and move on. I will even go a step further and encourage the Eagles to put some conditions on their offer of 1.1 mill. It's on the table for the next 2 weeks. It's not the starting point for negotiations look else where but understand delay in acceptance comes at a risk.

6. Enough of this crap with players trying to say what their worth. Let's just start looking for a replacement. WHO should replace The turtle.

IMO Jarred Croker. YES he is a centre at the raiders the cr#p team the are. But I am Gunnar suggest Manly would make him the best half back in the game. And no way would he want 1.5 Mill..

Jarrod Croker.....LMFAO. That bloke has the worst defence in the game and has glue on his hands that prevents him passing the ball. he is singularly the great HOG in the history of the game. I would honestly rather have Willie Mason at halfback that Croker.........bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha.........

Jye Mullane is available and a fraction of what DCE is asking.

Adam Brown to make a come back.

Ralphie said:
Jarrod Croker.....LMFAO. That bloke has the worst defence in the game and has glue on his hands that prevents him passing the ball. he is singularly the great HOG in the history of the game. I would honestly rather have Willie Mason at halfback that Croker.........bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha.........

Manly would still make him the best half back in the game. ;-)

Cliffy said:
Ralphie said:

Manly would still make him the best half back in the game. ;-)

Using your logic, Manly would make Ben Barba the best prop in the game!

Looney tunes :)

Could Foz play 7, shift Killer back to 6, Hiku to centre and stick any one of the young wingers in to plug that spot?

Loobs said:
Could Foz play 7, shift Killer back to 6, Hiku to centre and stick any one of the young wingers in to plug that spot?
Yeah good idea, 6&7 these days is very similar anyway, foran could possibly cover the position but our kicking game would suffer, long and short..... But still very handy back line saving about 1 million.

Ppl need to stop suggesting Killer as a permanent solution in the halves if Foz or DCE exits after 2015!! Killer hates playing 6, that's why they signed Rudolph and JLJ as the halves back-ups! That's why last season when we needed a half in FG that JLJ got the nod and only when no other half was available due to injury that Killer shifted to 6...... and even then it was for only 1 game!!

Are you Crokers agent, friend or family member? That came out of left field. If I couldn't get someone like Shaun Johnson to replace DCE, I would give a youngster a chance.

COMMANDER said:
Ox or Paul Field.

The Wiggle or blonde second rower from Cootamundra who played Origin in 1983??

BTW Crocker is really bad, even his goal kicking goes to **** when the pressure is on.

Without being alarmist and thinking DCE or Foran or Snake (or whoever) is leaving, I do hope that our retention/recruitment committee have plans for who they would have short term in positions and long term. Perhaps again Short Term more looking at injuries and they are thinking Killer or JLJ covers the halves, but long term it's Mr X coming through the 20s, or Luke Brooks at the Tigers (just throwing names around).

I would also hope they have a good feel for who is likely to stay or go, and more emphasis is put on the positions that are going (whether through leaving or through retirements)

At.the mighty manly even rough rocks are polished into diamonds. No connection but dam that boy would be a great organising halfback. Plus look at it this way, in a really bad team Crocker scores a thousand try's. He has a great kicking game and is used to taking the line on and having success. He'd be one of the smallest centres going around. Does it all with skill n a bit of speed. DCE isn't slow mind u. Each to there own and I accept it's left field, but I reckon he's a halfback. More to the point he don't cost 1.5 Mill a year when 25 players are worth 6.8 or something. Unless Ur the broncos that is. DCE pull your head in or sorry son u too have got to go.

I think DCE is a good player, but he is not even worth a mil; more like 800k max. He is a media darling, and although a fine footballer, he is overrated.

If he leaves, I think we should look at young player with a good kicking game, and let them play a supporting role with Foran steering the ship. Someone mentioned the other day that Foran is not a match winner, and you can't rely on him to win you a game?! Must not have watched us played the Cowboys last seasons at Gosford.

Foran has enough attack in him, but lacks a good long kicking game. Therefore, as previously mentioned, we just need a half that can kick and then play second fiddle to Foz.

Well that would surprise a lot of people. Especially Jarrod Croker!

Imagine how much money we'd have in the cap if we didn't pay anybody more than $150k! We could then replace them all with Guns!!!!!

Zach Nicholls is clearly rated by the club as a future halves talent. Someone will correct me, but think he's been in our under 2O's team since about 16 played some Nsw cup especially last year. Looks an organiser type but not really seeing what some else at the club is yet. But anyone who gets to play up grades before there time, and not out of place will end up very good. He's not it yet, personally not sure he's much, but how can u tell when a willow team is always at the bottom. But clearly this kid is being developed for the future.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8