Buhrer and Uate confimed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know Eels fans are just naturally more feral than ours, but at least they have the back bone to back themselves, face their club, and demand answers when **** was down.

Just more passionate than all of us I guess?

Not us passive, do nothing, complain behind the PC Sea Eagles fans.

I spent so much work getting that damned petition for the upgrade of Brooky. How about someone lead this? I want answers from Penn & Fulton, and they need to justify themselves to the businesses customers who they are alienating..
I have my pitch fork ready. Let me know when you want to meet up at MWSE headquarters.

Hey, maybe we are just looking to stockpile as many garbage, to average wingers that aren't first grade material as we can, so guys like Brad Parker are held back. What's that?

Mathew Wright (reserve grader at the best of times)
Brayden Wiliame (win / loss % - say no more)
Jonathan Wright (Up there with Wright / Wiliame)
Akuila Uate (Can't make a last placed struggling Knights)

Guess we need all that quality to replace Stewart, Matai, Lyon & Taufua who are all leaving us soon.
Is Taufua really leaving?

I know Eels fans are just naturally more feral than ours, but at least they have the back bone to back themselves, face their club, and demand answers when **** was down.

Just more passionate than all of us I guess?

Not us passive, do nothing, complain behind the PC Sea Eagles fans.

I spent so much work getting that damned petition for the upgrade of Brooky. How about someone lead this? I want answers from Penn & Fulton, and they need to justify themselves to the businesses customers who they are alienating..

Hey Ryan, I think you will find that the big difference between the SLIME and us is that now we are a privately run club where as the SLIME is run by a board that gets elected by the members.

Personal ego's and hidden agenda's from the current owners have unfortunately got in the way and will never see the private equity work with the leagues club in the future.

The only way that could ever happen is if the current owners decide to sell and the new owner would be willing to benefactor the team back to the control of the leagues club.

Personally, I don’t think Fulton is the right person for the job, we will only go backwards while he is calling the shots, time will only tell if I am right or wrong and I will be glad to eat humble pie but far prefer cream pie if it meant we enjoyed success once again J

If I were the Penn’s, I would put all my animosity aside in the interest of success and bring back the likes of Toovey etc to win the support of the fans, and help the team develop to the power house that we once enjoyed, after all it is the fan that purchases the merchandise that helps you grow your revenue.

That's a bit disappointing, Ferris has always been a goer, on current form he is offering more than Brown. I'd handle him being traded if we are upgrading his spot....but Uate ??? Do we really need a non versatile winger at the moment ?? I'd prefer we were looking for a winger/fullback to offer some coverage for TT.

Well all the best to Jamie, hopefully he has managed to get a bit of an upgraded contract. Good luck to him.

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: D Walker (gk)
4: S Matai
5: A Uate
6: B Green
7: D Cherry-Evans (c)
8: D Lussick
9: M Parcell
10:
11: M Taupau
12:
13: J Trbojevic (c)

14: A Koroisau
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: S Matagi
17: J Hopoate

Look I'm really disappointed about Jamie leaving but we needed a winger more than him, we have heaps of utilities and he wasn't the one that should have gone but I'm glad he can go be a leader at Newcastle and hopefully play well and prove our staff wrong. Now we have Uate which gives us a very strong competitive backline if fit it will be very good. Uate while he hasn't been his best over the past years I'm happy to see him given an opportunity, it was only 2 years ago he was the best winger in the world. Give him time with an actual team around him full of stars I believe he will shine. We should have no trouble bringing the ball out of our own end either but it's the high ball we should worry about. Taufua did improve and was injured so maybe he will get better and show his true capabilities cause when he was injured he was very very good, and Uate isn't amazing under the high ball but he is better than Taufua. As for our final places in our team I'm not sure but I think Bird will sign and maybe Moa to fill the prop and backrow spots. And I think DCE has to be skipper, he's our best player and needs to have more ownership on this side, he will have Green which will take the pressure of DCE and allow him to do his stuff. Our side is very strong for 2017 and I'm beginning to think maybe we sneak into 7th on the ladder, fingers crossed we can be injury free and get a decent draw cause our team is pretty strong, up the sea eagles and if you really love our side you will re-new your membership cause not supporting this club is only going to make us go downwards, Jamie was a good player and was swapped for a former great winger but Jamie wasn't a special player he just worked hard and did his job but we shouldn't cry over losing him cause their are plenty of other players just like him out there.

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: D Walker (gk)
4: S Matai
5: A Uate
6: B Green
7: D Cherry-Evans (c)
8: D Lussick
9: M Parcell
10:
11: M Taupau
12:
13: J Trbojevic (c)

14: A Koroisau
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: S Matagi
17: J Hopoate

Look I'm really disappointed about Jamie leaving but we needed a winger more than him, we have heaps of utilities and he wasn't the one that should have gone but I'm glad he can go be a leader at Newcastle and hopefully play well and prove our staff wrong. Now we have Uate which gives us a very strong competitive backline if fit it will be very good. Uate while he hasn't been his best over the past years I'm happy to see him given an opportunity, it was only 2 years ago he was the best winger in the world. Give him time with an actual team around him full of stars I believe he will shine. We should have no trouble bringing the ball out of our own end either but it's the high ball we should worry about. Taufua did improve and was injured so maybe he will get better and show his true capabilities cause when he was injured he was very very good, and Uate isn't amazing under the high ball but he is better than Taufua. As for our final places in our team I'm not sure but I think Bird will sign and maybe Moa to fill the prop and backrow spots. And I think DCE has to be skipper, he's our best player and needs to have more ownership on this side, he will have Green which will take the pressure of DCE and allow him to do his stuff. Our side is very strong for 2017 and I'm beginning to think maybe we sneak into 7th on the ladder, fingers crossed we can be injury free and get a decent draw cause our team is pretty strong, up the sea eagles and if you really love our side you will re-new your membership cause not supporting this club is only going to make us go downwards, Jamie was a good player and was swapped for a former great winger but Jamie wasn't a special player he just worked hard and did his job but we shouldn't cry over losing him cause their are plenty of other players just like him out there.

About time u started Parcell ;)

giphy.gif

Gutted, absolutely gutted, how we keep a liability like Brown, get rid of one of our best line runners, all to pick up a liability under the high ball on the wing.

Wing pairing of Jorge and Uate is going to be a field day for the halves of opposition teams, kick high and kick wide and just run your troops at the wingers.

Our defense is already soft out wide, its going to be softer now unless we pick up some really solid centres in the next few weeks.

If this decision was Barretts, then Barrett is a worse coach than I thought he was

Gutted, absolutely gutted, how we keep a liability like Brown, get rid of one of our best line runners, all to pick up a liability under the high ball on the wing.

Wing pairing of Jorge and Uate is going to be a field day for the halves of opposition teams, kick high and kick wide and just run your troops at the wingers.

Our defense is already soft out wide, its going to be softer now unless we pick up some really solid centres in the next few weeks.

If this decision was Barretts, then Barrett is a worse coach than I thought he was

We all know this decision wasn't Barretts. I dare say once we know what Snake and Matai are doing we will be making big moves to sign a world class centre if they go. We shouldn't really though our arms in the air until we see the full picture in round 1. As we witnessed last offseason i think we will be making more moves like this to sign contracted players.

Last edited:
The Penzorton (Penn/Zorba/Fulton) people remind me of the Martians in 'Mars Attacks!'

You know - "Do not be afraid, we are your friends!"

Right before they zap everyone.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8