Buhrer and Uate confimed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gus said on Sunday footy a couple of weeks ago they have no plans anymore for Moylan to 5/8, they plan a future with Te Marie Martin and Nathan Cleary, what we can offer him if centre panthers can't offer him that and they can't afford him.

Thanks Turbo, obviously didn't hear that. Interesting, can't see him hanging around to be stuck on the wing. If centre is an option though, he'll probably hang around at Penrith and take Peachey's spot, who can move into a utility role.

Thanks Turbo, obviously didn't hear that. Interesting, can't see him hanging around to be stuck on the wing. If centre is an option though, he'll probably hang around at Penrith and take Peachey's spot, who can move into a utility role.
Whare and Hiku are the centres. And if he comes to manly I think Matai won't stay but who knows maybe we wait until 2017.

Whare and Hiku are the centres. And if he comes to manly I think Matai won't stay but who knows maybe we wait until 2017.

Whare hasn't played for donks. DWZ is better than Hiku and Blake. They'll move him into the centres to appease him if needed.

Whare hasn't played for donks. DWZ is better than Hiku and Blake. They'll move him into the centres to appease him if needed.
Whare has been injured and when ever Gould mentions panthers future backline he always says hiku and Whare. But remember only rumours at this ts gae but strong ones hopefully true would you agree?

I understand that the MWSE theme song, Daddy Cool's Eagle Rock, has been replaced by the Tsking Heads' Road to Nowhere from the 2017 season onwards.

Knowing your humour Terry, I assume that "Tsking Heads" wasn't a typo!

There are lots on here expressing their disapproval, with plenty of tsk-tsking going on.

Whare has been injured and when ever Gould mentions panthers future backline he always says hiku and Whare. But remember only rumours at this ts gae but strong ones hopefully true would you agree?

I'd love DWZ mate, he's a great player.

It's official I'm fkn fuming. Once Jamie came back into the side we were so much better and his defence is up there with j turbo. If he sticks with Lewis brown I'm gonna snap.

On the Official site they say they couldn't pass up the chance to pick up a winger who is only 28!!! lolololol what a bunch of idiots. Welcome to the circus that is Manly-Warringah.

Hey, give them credit for getting in 2 days before he turns 29 :D

I bet Canberra wouldn't leave a fan favourite, club stalwart, hard working back rower like Shaun Fensom in reserve grade in an attempt to become a top 8 team! If another local or ESL team are interested in him it would probably be in all parties best interests to pursue it even though it would be disappointing.

When all the emotion is taken out of it, I think they are very similar players with JB a bit better offensively and SF a bit better defensively. If Fensom ends up staying and playing for Mounties each week then it is either his choice or there were no decent offers. Jamie had a choice and has made it. It sounds like he will earn very good money for another two seasons at least which is not to be sneezed at. (Eagleheart - I'm not sure what you think decent 1st grade backrowers are earning?)

I'm very sad that Jamie is not going to be at Manly any more. I also have little doubt that it is onward and upward for our club despite the sky apparently falling every day for the last few months.

Not happy but not a lot i/we can do unless we own the club. I would like to say that we cant go any worse next year than this one but there was a few spots below us that a team will fill next season. Maybe some more signings to come of a higher player talent, time will tell. I want to bag out the club, owners, anyone who works there but i also want to see what happens before the start of next season, will we settle during the off season and hopefully a good 2017. I'm going to give it some time and see what falls into place. Will be players who are contracted that will leave clubs again and hopefully a few will fall our way

Well that's it, thanks very much to all the lovely people on this site, for making my time on here so special. However obviously the owner of this site has an issue with me. Extremely upsetting and very disappointing.

I thought it was a forum where you could express yourself with out getting bullied.

Take care to those of you who are true Manly supporters and I wish you all the very best and thank you again.
Good luck mate but acting like a dickhead is the way @Turbo1 acts, leave it to the pros.

Gutted, absolutely gutted, how we keep a liability like Brown, get rid of one of our best line runners, all to pick up a liability under the high ball on the wing.

Wing pairing of Jorge and Uate is going to be a field day for the halves of opposition teams, kick high and kick wide and just run your troops at the wingers.

Our defense is already soft out wide, its going to be softer now unless we pick up some really solid centres in the next few weeks.

If this decision was Barretts, then Barrett is a worse coach than I thought he was

Bozo is running everything Dan, Twenty's just " the boy".

The Penzorton (Penn/Zorba/Fulton) people remind me of the Martians in 'Mars Attacks!'

You know - "Do not be afraid, we are your friends!"

Right before they zap everyone.
The Penzortons have spilt their blood guts and money for our club . Let us not be afraid until we see how our 2017 season unfolds .

Well that's it, thanks very much to all the lovely people on this site, for making my time on here so special. However obviously the owner of this site has an issue with me. Extremely upsetting and very disappointing.

I thought it was a forum where you could express yourself with out getting bullied.

Take care to those of you who are true Manly supporters and I wish you all the very best and thank you again.

What's happened @Eagleheart , you've just popped over 1000 posts ????

Things can't be that bad!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7