brett stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, I didnt say French Rugby. I said Le Catalans Dragons, that is ESL playing in the same team as Beaver

Hang on, I didnt say French Rugby. I said Le Catalans Dragons, that is ESL playing in the same team as Beaver

EagleRock40 said:
Daniel said:
Vyssini said:
Daniel said:
It's seriously what I have heard. Whether its true or not I don't know. It came from a reliable source and tends to line up with our purchases in the backs.

So you think signing up untried 19 and 20 year olds from the Toyota Cup adds credence to your source's claim?

Unless of course 2v has decided to leave a lazy $300k under the salary cap for some "inspired" midseason transfers...;)

What other fullback options are on the market?

Kevin Naiqama from Knights is on the market still, and after seeing a few games from him this year, wouldnt look out of place as a regular fullback/winger in any NRL team.

Yeah Kevin was a couple yrs younger than me and when to my school and played for the same club team too. He was always a standout and im not suprised to see him playing NRL. He followed his brother to Newcastle so i wonder if he's following him to penrith.

EagleRock40 said:
Daniel said:
Vyssini said:
Daniel said:
It's seriously what I have heard. Whether its true or not I don't know. It came from a reliable source and tends to line up with our purchases in the backs.

So you think signing up untried 19 and 20 year olds from the Toyota Cup adds credence to your source's claim?

Unless of course 2v has decided to leave a lazy $300k under the salary cap for some "inspired" midseason transfers...;)

What other fullback options are on the market?

Kevin Naiqama from Knights is on the market still, and after seeing a few games from him this year, wouldnt look out of place as a regular fullback/winger in any NRL team.

Yeah Kevin was a couple yrs younger than me and when to my school and played for the same club team too. He was always a standout and im not suprised to see him playing NRL. He followed his brother to Newcastle so i wonder if he's following him to penrith.

Sorry nothing to appoligise for.
1 my post was pretty ambiguous for starters I didn't accuse anyone of anything and was referring to nicci's post mentioning the keiran forum.
2 if and I say a massive IF that's what I was saying over 60+ posts since that rumor was posted is interesting.

Sorry nothing to appoligise for.
1 my post was pretty ambiguous for starters I didn't accuse anyone of anything and was referring to nicci's post mentioning the keiran forum.
2 if and I say a massive IF that's what I was saying over 60+ posts since that rumor was posted is interesting.

Until something is officially announced anyone with a hot tip or so called inside info is just a Rumour Monger trying to big note them selves, no better than a Rugby League Journo writing for the telegraph in my opinion.

Until something is officially announced anyone with a hot tip or so called inside info is just a Rumour Monger trying to big note them selves, no better than a Rugby League Journo writing for the telegraph in my opinion.

bones said:
Damn... Now I have to find something else to do at work to keep me entertained :(

You could help me code some plugins I am writing if you like

bones said:
Damn... Now I have to find something else to do at work to keep me entertained :(

You could help me code some plugins I am writing if you like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14