1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

brett stewart

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by chrisos, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    sorry guys i have been out of touch for a while,but when is brett expected back for us?

• Like Like x 1
  2. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    sorry guys i have been out of touch for a while,but when is brett expected back for us?

3. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
  4. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Next week.

• Like Like x 1
  5. manlyforever08

manlyforever08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I saw him last weekend after the Dogs game and he said he'd be playing against Warriors last night but you can understand why Toovey didn't play him. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play against Cowboys next week and maybe waits to return against Souffs at Gosford the week after.

We need him but the rest is probably doing him really good for the finals.

6. manlyforever08

manlyforever08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I saw him last weekend after the Dogs game and he said he'd be playing against Warriors last night but you can understand why Toovey didn't play him. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play against Cowboys next week and maybe waits to return against Souffs at Gosford the week after.

We need him but the rest is probably doing him really good for the finals.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    Who knows? it seems to be a week by week play for Stewie.

8. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    Who knows? it seems to be a week by week play for Stewie.

9. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,398 / 35
    The fact he travelled to perth and trained with the team makes me think he will play next week.

The game against the cowboys is a big one in the context of top 4. we are both on 26 points

10. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,398 / 35
    The fact he travelled to perth and trained with the team makes me think he will play next week.

The game against the cowboys is a big one in the context of top 4. we are both on 26 points

11. Dan79

Dan79 Active Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    I ran through the table predictor today. Now i am no tipping genius, however without the win against NQLD we cant make the top 4.
    Dogs, Storm, Souths, Brisbane, NQLD, Manly up there for the top 4....

12. Dan79

Dan79 Active Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    I ran through the table predictor today. Now i am no tipping genius, however without the win against NQLD we cant make the top 4.
    Dogs, Storm, Souths, Brisbane, NQLD, Manly up there for the top 4....

13. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    Brett said to a friend of mine at the function last night that he would definitely be back next week against the Cowboys.

14. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    Brett said to a friend of mine at the function last night that he would definitely be back next week against the Cowboys.

15. joeboy

joeboy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 16
    Is it time to get concerned that snake hasn't signed yet?

In the past week I've heard him having lunch with Gus at Penrith and now hearing parra are chasing him... We all know sticky sees Haynes as a 5/8, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility..

Anyone got the good word? Earnie had good mail on this didn't he?

16. joeboy

joeboy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 16
    Is it time to get concerned that snake hasn't signed yet?

In the past week I've heard him having lunch with Gus at Penrith and now hearing parra are chasing him... We all know sticky sees Haynes as a 5/8, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility..

Anyone got the good word? Earnie had good mail on this didn't he?

17. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    If Ricky wants to move Hayne at five eight it would only be because he wants to use Hoppa at fullback in 2014 ... and because he's an idiot. Its a lot of money to spend on a fullback for one year. Panthers have got plenty of troubles with their cap but I think they are looking at building a side to be competitive in 3-4 years and I don't think they'd want to tie up Snake on a 4 year deal.[/font]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    If Ricky wants to move Hayne at five eight it would only be because he wants to use Hoppa at fullback in 2014 ... and because he's an idiot. Its a lot of money to spend on a fullback for one year. Panthers have got plenty of troubles with their cap but I think they are looking at building a side to be competitive in 3-4 years and I don't think they'd want to tie up Snake on a 4 year deal.[/font]

19. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    Noone seems worried. Im ****ting myself. Would be the biggest loss in Manly's history but if he goes, he goes and i hope he does well because he deserves every extra cent he can get.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    Noone seems worried. Im ****ting myself. Would be the biggest loss in Manly's history but if he goes, he goes and i hope he does well because he deserves every extra cent he can get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.