brett stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw him last weekend after the Dogs game and he said he'd be playing against Warriors last night but you can understand why Toovey didn't play him. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play against Cowboys next week and maybe waits to return against Souffs at Gosford the week after.

We need him but the rest is probably doing him really good for the finals.

I saw him last weekend after the Dogs game and he said he'd be playing against Warriors last night but you can understand why Toovey didn't play him. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play against Cowboys next week and maybe waits to return against Souffs at Gosford the week after.

We need him but the rest is probably doing him really good for the finals.

The fact he travelled to perth and trained with the team makes me think he will play next week.

The game against the cowboys is a big one in the context of top 4. we are both on 26 points

The fact he travelled to perth and trained with the team makes me think he will play next week.

The game against the cowboys is a big one in the context of top 4. we are both on 26 points

Eagles2nv said:

I ran through the table predictor today. Now i am no tipping genius, however without the win against NQLD we cant make the top 4.
Dogs, Storm, Souths, Brisbane, NQLD, Manly up there for the top 4....

Eagles2nv said:

I ran through the table predictor today. Now i am no tipping genius, however without the win against NQLD we cant make the top 4.
Dogs, Storm, Souths, Brisbane, NQLD, Manly up there for the top 4....

Brett said to a friend of mine at the function last night that he would definitely be back next week against the Cowboys.

Brett said to a friend of mine at the function last night that he would definitely be back next week against the Cowboys.

Is it time to get concerned that snake hasn't signed yet?

In the past week I've heard him having lunch with Gus at Penrith and now hearing parra are chasing him... We all know sticky sees Haynes as a 5/8, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility..

Anyone got the good word? Earnie had good mail on this didn't he?

In the past week I've heard him having lunch with Gus at Penrith and now hearing parra are chasing him... We all know sticky sees Haynes as a 5/8, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility..

If Ricky wants to move Hayne at five eight it would only be because he wants to use Hoppa at fullback in 2014 ... and because he's an idiot. Its a lot of money to spend on a fullback for one year. Panthers have got plenty of troubles with their cap but I think they are looking at building a side to be competitive in 3-4 years and I don't think they'd want to tie up Snake on a 4 year deal.[/font]

If Ricky wants to move Hayne at five eight it would only be because he wants to use Hoppa at fullback in 2014 ... and because he's an idiot. Its a lot of money to spend on a fullback for one year. Panthers have got plenty of troubles with their cap but I think they are looking at building a side to be competitive in 3-4 years and I don't think they'd want to tie up Snake on a 4 year deal.[/font]

joeboy said:

Noone seems worried. Im ****ting myself. Would be the biggest loss in Manly's history but if he goes, he goes and i hope he does well because he deserves every extra cent he can get.

joeboy said:

Noone seems worried. Im ****ting myself. Would be the biggest loss in Manly's history but if he goes, he goes and i hope he does well because he deserves every extra cent he can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7