Boo Radley gets 5 weeks after Bin night.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Radley:
"Just because they decide to change the rules midway through the season, doesn't mean I have to change my tackling style."

- I guess the Judiciary will see a bit more of him in the near (6 weeks) future.

Crichton:
"In the end I'm the one who has to be accountable for my actions, it's disappointing to miss games and let my teammates down."

- The coach may be happier to hear this response.

5 weeks is insane!!!!! I hate the rorters as much as the next feathered supporter, but that is unreal.

It's a big chunk of games but it wasn't 5 weeks for one hit.

I assume you know this but anyway:

Radley's original grade 2 careless high tackle charge was upheld at the judiciary on Tuesday night after a 70-minute hearing, upping what would have been a three-week ban by an extra game.

The 23-year-old had already accepted a one-week suspension for a separate hit on Kelly, and will now be out of Origin I and II contention.

It also seems like the punishments are consecutive, not concurrent.

I'm also assuming there were some carry over points for repeat offending in there.

But yup... 5 weeks is a McGuire worthy length of time.

Good. He’s an arrogant petulant pea brained child and he clearly still doesn’t think he’s in the wrong. I agree with Hooper on 360 last night, it’s beyond me why the ref didn’t just send him off after the shot on Coates. I mean binned twice already for blatant head shots with force and on report for 2 others. And The way James Graham was carrying on about it in 360 fairdinkum. Couldn’t agree more with Kent last night. A couple of high shots maybe but Radley completely lost his s$&@ on Saturday night and it was nobody’s fault but his own. Coach didn’t defend him either and can’t imagine he will after the sentence.

Radley:
"Just because they decide to change the rules midway through the season, doesn't mean I have to change my tackling style."

- I guess the Judiciary will see a bit more of him in the near (6 weeks) future.

Crichton:
"In the end I'm the one who has to be accountable for my actions, it's disappointing to miss games and let my teammates down."

- The coach may be happier to hear this response.
Great Attitude from Crichton . People that are accountable are the ones that are able to adapt and advance with the times

Victors ego and arrogance will teach him hard lessons

Radley is a tough player I like to watch and thought his hit on the big Brisbane second rower was awesome. But the petulance he showed following his ban was childish and stupid. If he can't control his tackling style his first grade career will be over. I'm sure coach Robinson will sort him out if not the Roosters will let him go. I can see Uncle Nick hitting the market.

Last edited:
Hilarious. Chook coach Robinson's recent post game speech about illegal attacks on his stars was followed far too closely by the NRL's crackdown for it to have been coincidence. Your dirty players need to stop attacking the heads of opponents Robbo, it is disgraceful. :)

Good. He’s an arrogant petulant pea brained child and he clearly still doesn’t think he’s in the wrong. I agree with Hooper on 360 last night, it’s beyond me why the ref didn’t just send him off after the shot on Coates. I mean binned twice already for blatant head shots with force and on report for 2 others. And The way James Graham was carrying on about it in 360 fairdinkum. Couldn’t agree more with Kent last night. A couple of high shots maybe but Radley completely lost his s$&@ on Saturday night and it was nobody’s fault but his own. Coach didn’t defend him either and can’t imagine he will after the sentence.
I usually don't mind Graham, but his argument on this was crazy, as he said all coaches, players, player managers, psycologists needed to have meetings and discussions for weeks prior to the clamp down on high shots, and as you said Kenty was right, he just said lower the target area a little

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8