Blake Green Signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** green is going to be a great buy! His kicking is much better than I though really good long range especially. I think he will be the best buy for 2017 and will improve at manly. He plays an ad lib game with brilliant vision that hopefully a new game plan can expose.

**** green is going to be a great buy! His kicking is much better than I though really good long range especially. I think he will be the best buy for 2017 and will improve at manly. He plays an ad lib game with brilliant vision that hopefully a new game plan can expose.
He just follows a game plan well I don't think it's really ad-lib but he does pick his moments.

As I've said before, Blake Green is very underrated. Ever since we were rumoured to sign him I concentrated on him during storm games and realised his ability. Keeps a cool head and has great vision, good kick on him and great defence.

Can't wait to see him in the maroon and white

He had one of his better games tonight. The Storm showed how valuable it is to have a good short kicking game, and more to the point to have options in executing it - Smith, Cronk and Green. That's an area we can do with a massive improvement in, so hopefully Blake can bring a bit of that with him.

As an aside - salary cap next year is $7mil across top 25. That makes and average of $280K each - so Green at slightly over average payment as a (possibly) premiership 5/8 isn't too bad. Remains to be seen how he can perform outside of the very comfortable, structured environment that is the Smith and Cronk show. He won't get that with DCE.

He tackles well and is competitive. Hopefully he can bring some professionalism to the Manly backline which were hopeless for most of the season.

He tackles well and is competitive. Hopefully he can bring some professionalism to the Manly backline which were hopeless for most of the season.
Be nice if he bought that young Fijian winger with him....@:(

I reckon the backline won't be hopeless next year. This season it was that way because it usually consisted of either (or a combo of) Lewis Brown, Brayden Williame, Matt Wright and Godinet (even Frank Winterstein at the back end of the season). It's also not just the injuries as you can add Dylan Walker's 5/8 experiment on top of that.

Hopefully the backline will be fixed next year, it certainly will be better then the 2016 one and may perhaps exceed expectations.

Solid 5/8 and that's all needed.
What people miss, the fact a solid half beside, will allow DCE to play his own vision style game ....creating far more than recent times.
Then consider a stronger pack & we can see why apart from pessimists ....Manly are back in 2017....

All things being equal - strategically he could be Manly's most important signing since Ben Kennedy.

With all due respect.....

I see your Green and raise you a......
469779-jamie-lyon.jpg

But I do agree that I think he could be a very important buy for us. If his form next year is anything like he showed against Canberra then he will be a good buy.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8