Blake Green Signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great buy, he will give us a second side in attack and DCE will now be able to play his natural devastating running game. Also a look into the future, Green can play for 2 years maybe a couple more until we develop our own long term 6 or wait for another to rise. Now all we need is some more quality backline depth and a rep backrower than I think we are set for big things at this club next year. Hopefully more signings to come like Vaughan or Evans.

We are looking very strong next year and it has a different feeling from last year. A new quality at this club has been found IMO. A proper sponsor that has a proper manly jersey to go with it, a new CEO and a sophisticated signing with Green.

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: D Walker
4: S Matai
5: ?
6: B Green
7: D Cherry-Evans

Backline looks solid and strong just missing a quality winger with speed, and great under the high ball type winger. MacDonald would have been ideal too bad he went to Dragons.

If you look at seaeagles.com.au right now, the slideshow of news is the best I've seen, first one "Blake Green Signs With Manly" second one "pre-order your 2017 manly jersey (best jersey in years), third one is CEO announcement of Joe Kelly quitting and then the next is the announcement of URM being our major sponsor for 2017... Can it get any better, keep em coming manly!

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: D Walker
4: S Matai
5: ?
6: B Green
7: D Cherry-Evans

Backline looks solid and strong just missing a quality winger with speed, and great under the high ball type winger. MacDonald would have been ideal too bad he went to Dragons.
That wing position will be filled by Uate, could be the worst signing in our history or one of the better ones, though with that backline anyone can get their form back up but then again it is Uate, you can never fully trust him. Hopefully he proves to be an attacking weapon, has some strength in him but he will have to work himself back into form meaning that he will have a few bad games at the beginning of 2017.

If you look at seaeagles.com.au right now, the slideshow of news is the best I've seen, first one "Blake Green Signs With Manly" second one "pre-order your 2017 manly jersey (best jersey in years), third one is CEO announcement of Joe Kelly quitting and then the next is the announcement of URM being our major sponsor for 2017... Can it get any better, keep em coming manly!

There's a couple more I could think of that would be nice as well but sadly unlikely to happen!

That wing position will be filled by Uate, could be the worst signing in our history or one of the better ones, though with that backline anyone can get their form back up but then again it is Uate, you can never fully trust him. Hopefully he proves to be an attacking weapon, has some strength in him but he will have to work himself back into form meaning that he will have a few bad games at the beginning of 2017.

He'll fit in perfectly then!!

Yes I have mixed feelings about Aku coming to us. If he can't get into Newcastle FG squad than he must be bad. But maybe he will turn out like Lote Tquiri, really strong in his late years.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4