Ben Matulino

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lol Tupou is just a rehash from a few months ago when it came out that they were looking to offload him. We said yeah sure why not. Now that's a locked in truth @:D

The Chooks have just signed Mick Gordon so somethings gotta give. They have Gordon, Taukeiaho, Mitchell, Ferguson and SKD to play back 5. Plus they have Elliot and Copley as backup. Maybe Toupou is the odd man out?

This guy is good but i would have much rather signed Nelson-Osafa Solomana on like a 4year deal and paid the guy…our recruitment team has no idea…we now rumour with Ben Mat and probably get forced into paying overs for him.

The Chooks have just signed Mick Gordon so somethings gotta give. They have Gordon, Taukeiaho, Mitchell, Ferguson and SKD to play back 5. Plus they have Elliot and Copley as backup. Maybe Toupou is the odd man out?
1: M Gordon
2: L Mitchell
3: D Copley
4: B Ferguson
5: S Kenny-Dowall

Eliot is at Newy
Taukeiaho is a forward and plays lock
Tupou will play reserves

We have signed players. 2nd grade hacks and has beens. No call here for actual first graders. We are now the last outpost for the refugee players trying to hold on to a NRL career.

Yes mate, we just have to rebuild slowly and make it a place for players to come to again, it's sadly just going to take time.

If we could climb up to maybe 8th, or at worst 9th and just missing out we might be a little more attractive in 2018, I'm hoping anyway

Yes mate, we just have to rebuild slowly and make it a place for players to come to again, it's sadly just going to take time.

If we could climb up to maybe 8th, or at worst 9th and just missing out we might be a little more attractive in 2018, I'm hoping anyway
Rubbish, we are Manly. We don't need to do anything slowly.
Get that coach delivering, or piss him off and give the team to someone who can deliver. Granted that the rebuild is on, but 8th or 9th....seriously.

Twitter suggests that due to the big money signing today of Moylan / Cartwright for the Panthers that a few players will have have to be released , Matagi is talking to us ( apparently) another one ( not sure if he's talking or not ) is Tyrone Peachey, with Penrith apparently banking on Whare to come back fit in 2017.

Peachey was pretty good for the Panthers, and might be a handy aquisition IF Skivvy for whatever reason doesn't go around again.

Rubbish, we are Manly. We don't need to do anything slowly.
Get that coach delivering, or piss him off and give the team to someone who can deliver. Granted that the rebuild is on, but 8th or 9th....seriously.

Well mate, last year we got talked up to be a top 4 side, and we were all hyped up to buggery , my approach for 2017 is to aim a bit lower and then be happy and surprised when it comes together and we do better.

Wether Twenty can deliver is another thing , but if we are 1/8 in early May I'd say he and Carty will be looking for a new job.

Well mate, last year we got talked up to be a top 4 side, and we were all hyped up to buggery , my approach for 2017 is to aim a bit lower and then be happy and surprised when it comes together and we do better.

Wether Twenty can deliver is another thing , but if we are 1/8 in early May I'd say he and Carty will be looking for a new job.
Yeah I get the measured expectation, but missing the semis is aiming too low. I was never hyped to buggery this year, but the injuries really crueled us. I wanna see some pride in the jersey-if that happens we will finish 5-8

Twitter suggests that due to the big money signing today of Moylan / Cartwright for the Panthers that a few players will have have to be released , Matagi is talking to us ( apparently) another one ( not sure if he's talking or not ) is Tyrone Peachey, with Penrith apparently banking on Whare to come back fit in 2017.

Peachey was pretty good for the Panthers, and might be a handy aquisition IF Skivvy for whatever reason doesn't go around again.
Peachey is a gun-sign him

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8