Ben Matulino

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you read the signing announcement by Jim Doyle he says they're still hoping to get Foran's contract registered. Let's hope it is like last year with S.Burgess>Bunnies and the Warriors are forced to shed players otherwise they'd be over the cap. That is how we ended up with Walker.

1: M Gordon
2: L Mitchell
3: D Copley
4: B Ferguson
5: S Kenny-Dowall

Eliot is at Newy
Taukeiaho is a forward and plays lock
Tupou will play reserves

I'm pretty sure you will find that Taukeiaho played most of this year at centre.

YES PLEASE
Matulino would be Brent Kite reincarnated , something we have missed since he left us , a no frills worker that makes yards, can offload and is a good defender.

The great man (Zorba) categorically denied Matulino- but we have locked in another prop who will be announced in a few weeks
That prop must be Suaia Matagi, very good signing but I still hope we add Matulino to our side...

Ligi Sao went backwards at the Warriors. He was coming along well at Manly, I'd be ok with us grabbing him back.

Matulino said on twitter "lol no" in reply to the Manly move.
QUICK LETS READ INTO IT AND DRAW OUR OWN BASELESS CONCLUSIONS!!!

HE OBVIOUSLY HAS ALREADY SIGNED A LIFETIME DEAL AND IS TRYING TO THROW THE MEDIA OFF HIS SCENT!!!

alternatively

HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH AND BOZO AND PENN ARE USELESS AND CAN ONLY SIGN HAS BEENS AND RIFF RAFF (both the criminal kind and Penriff-raff)

THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN!

Ligi Sao went backwards at the Warriors. He was coming along well at Manly, I'd be ok with us grabbing him back.
really ? .... I agree he improved while at Manly ... but man he would need to be cheap

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8