At least we will get Kingy back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Seaeagle63 said:
NSW need someone like Tagatese to do to JT what he did to Foran in the Titans game.

Smith, JT & Slater make up the spine of QLD. take one of those out and you have a broken back.

Boyd, ???, Prince and Ballin, is still better than what we threw at them last night.

I took 2 main things away from that game - 1. Ricky Stuart still can't coach & 2. The St George players still haven't forgotten how to choke.

Jason King went Ok, but because I am incredibly selfish I would replace him with Weyman for game 2.

Jamie Soward looked like a startled rabbit in the spotlight.

The decision to start the game with Ennis on the bench was a masterstroke of stupidity. The marker defence until he went on the field was just atrocious.

I said in another post that NSW would get beaten 3-0 and I stand by that. Nothing has changed except for everyone saying it has changed. They talked themselves up all week long, particularly Bird. In my experience as soon as a team talks themselves up, they have no chance. Look no further than Souffs at the beginning of the last few seasons.

Souths have lost most of their pack, we would hit the skids if you took out kite, king, rose, choc and glenn.

Seaeagle63 said:
NSW need someone like Tagatese to do to JT what he did to Foran in the Titans game.

Smith, JT & Slater make up the spine of QLD. take one of those out and you have a broken back.

Why? Tagatese's team lost.

Darren said:
Souths have lost most of their pack, we would hit the skids if you took out kite, king, rose, choc and glenn.

Next you will be telling us something we all didnt know like a bear does **** in the woods. Of course we would struggle, thats 5 from 6 out of our starting pack. How are Souths travelling?

Darren said:

So what was their excuse last year then?

Volley said:
Jerry1 said:
There wasn't much of a 10 meters so it was always going to be hard to go through the middle. I still want to know where the bogus stats came from. Probably out of his arse.

My bogus stats were still more factual than your bull****, "he was highly involved".

Luke Williamson would've made 30 tackles if he played.

25 metres is embarrassing for a prop forward.

My opinions are my own. Hell, sometimes I get it wrong & if I do I'm the first one to fess up.

What I don't do is come on here & invent bull**** stats to defame players.
If you are going to post stats get them right.

You sir are an ill informed plonker (of the first division) who posts total crap & lies.

Nuff said.

Jase can't believe the bad luck in injuries they are having! :p:sleepy:

It's very enjoyable, still says we are cannon fodder in 1st semis, I reply, at least we will make it ;)

What did the arts graduate say to the Plumber?

Would you like fries with that sir?

Does 3 degrees mean he said it 3 times........hmmm.

King was taken off in the 16th minute, at that stage he'd made more tackles than anyone on either team and he had to, Qld were piling on the pressure in that early period.

He came back 11 minutes into the second half and again tackled like a demon. Again was given very few hit-ups, partly because Qld had the ball for most of this whole period hammering NSW line. The Blues defence held for an extended period, King playing a strong part in that effort.

Not many metres, but no-one can make metres without the ball. As it happens he also attracted 3 tacklers with a strong hit-up the play immediately prior to Bird busting through to create NSW's first try. When the Blues scored again to take the lead he was taken off again, so the huge metres Qld made to get in striking distance at the end was certainly not his fault.

Possibly our most enthusiastic and aggressive defender on the night. Many pundits calling for his head today, and while he may not be a world-beater I think he still might get another go.

Odd tactic SER8 - confusing the issue with facts and thoughtful and detailed analysis.

This is the emotional rant thread.

I may or may not have already done so Darren.

It's not actually relevant to anything at all apart from my profession if I have a dust catcher on the wall at home (or 3)

I may be a plumber, I may be a stop go man, I may be an astronaut. So what??

Theres plenty of blokes on here could play the higher education card, and they would be grasping at straws also.

"Hey I have a Phd in Rocket Surgery so I know more about a football team than you" might as well get a ruler out and measure for all that means...

Fro said:

It's not actually relevant to anything at all apart from my profession if I have a dust catcher on the wall at home (or 3)

Theres plenty of blokes on here could play the higher education card, and they would be grasping at straws also.

"Hey I have a Phd in Rocket Surgery so I know more about a football team than you" might as well get a ruler out and measure for all that means...
I have a masters in Binge Drinking
and a Phd in HETROSexual Performance
Topped my class in both too i might add

(KE, Garts, Matas and FRO f*** off dont try to twist this into some ladyboy homo joke against me you pricks) :)

when have i ever bought your homosexual tendencies into the equation Cam, you like boys, thats fine.

Fro said:
when have i ever bought your homosexual tendencies into the equation Cam, you like boys, thats fine.

get f***ed mate

it its not pink i dont sink :)

quite simple

It's alright, I know you meant Petrosexual, you are into big dark guys. What you get up too is your business mate ;)

Cambo said:
Fro said:

I have a masters in Binge Drinking
and a Phd in HETROSexual Performance
Topped my class in both too i might add

(KE, Garts, Matas and FRO f*** off dont try to twist this into some ladyboy homo joke against me you pricks) :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8