At least we will get Kingy back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He defended well he must have made 30 odd tackles but yeah only 2 or 3 hit ups is no good! Qld killed us that is all there is to say really!!

There wasn't much of a 10 meters so it was always going to be hard to go through the middle. I still want to know where the bogus stats came from. Probably out of his arse.

They were also watching a different game,perhaps a schoolboy game from his highschool or junior days

He tackled his ass off

He did a lot of tackles when he was on the field, which was important. But he didn't have much go forward with the ball - the same as the other NSW props.

Jerry1 said:
There wasn't much of a 10 meters so it was always going to be hard to go through the middle. I still want to know where the bogus stats came from. Probably out of his arse.

My bogus stats were still more factual than your bull****, "he was highly involved".

Luke Williamson would've made 30 tackles if he played.

25 metres is embarrassing for a prop forward.

From NRL.com
Jason King - 27 tackles (1 miss) 7 hit ups, 0 errors
Kade Snowden - 25 tackles (4 miss) 8 hit ups 1 error
Ben Creagh - 10 tackles (2 miss) 3 hit ups 1 error

King was solid without being great, Matt Scott was outstanding!

Thought Jason went ok - considering his time onfield coincided with Queensland dominating possession. Some very hard markers on this site!

I judge players on how they look whilst carrying out the main two parts of the game. Tackling and running. King tackled well but didn't look at all dominant with the ball in his hands. He did last year though so maybe it was just an off game.

Imagine if we had some hard go forward men out there as well as some quality backs. Bailey,Weyman,Leroy-Lars,Tolman,Watmough,Lewis,Stewart.
Hayne,Idris,Merritt in the backs. Oh **** they are actually NSW players but the dickheads dont pick them and they are all in good form.**** Ricky the dicky is a poor excuse for a coach. Pick the right team we would have smashed them.

Agreed. The front row were all plodders before being picked. No attack whatsoever. NSW easily contained. And Stuart has locked himself into this weak mob by expressing the view that he's going to stick with them. Weird really. Anyway it's better for us that Stewart and Choc and Lyon are not out there.

mickqld said:
Imagine if we had some hard go forward men out there as well as some quality backs. Bailey,Weyman,Leroy-Lars,Tolman,Watmough,Lewis,Stewart.
Hayne,Idris,Merritt in the backs. Oh f**k they are actually NSW players but the dickheads dont pick them and they are all in good form.f**k Ricky the dicky is a poor excuse for a coach. Pick the right team we would have smashed them.

Ah Mick, hate to point this out, but all bar a couple of those players have been playing during the last five series. hmmmm

I thought King was solid in defense but quickly tired. His hit ups compared to the likes of Thaiday and Scott were pretty soft and looked as though his fitness wasn't up to origin footy unfortunately. Thought Mannah was the better of the NSW front row on the night.

Maybe his rib problem is still present and shouldn't have played last night.

King was decent and the NRL stats are correct in the tackle count. And also bear in mind he was hardly used in the game in the first place! Like how often was he on the bench? Like didn't Kite last year ask Bellyache how he was supposed to do his best and perform when he only gets 20 minutes of play?

NSW need someone like Tagatese to do to JT what he did to Foran in the Titans game.

Smith, JT & Slater make up the spine of QLD. take one of those out and you have a broken back.

Seaeagle63 said:
NSW need someone like Tagatese to do to JT what he did to Foran in the Titans game.

Smith, JT & Slater make up the spine of QLD. take one of those out and you have a broken back.

You forgot to mention Lockyer in that QLD spine combination and I think that NSW spent way too much time concentrating on him instead of the whole quartet.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4