At least we will get Kingy back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
after tonight, can't see him getting picked, looked out of depth and that hit knocked him like a sock (lots of laughs where I was) no Manly players involved so no injuries. :)

Yeah King really was lost out there, that said Snowden was not much better. Looking forward to the Donkeys game now. :)

Maybe you can use one of your BA's and pick someone who will do better?

yes he isnt as good as the qld props, but NSW don't have any that are..

Magnus Stromquist maybe??

nsw props were beaten all night.scott,hannant and petero are simply better.kingy tried hard and tackled ok but has nothing in the go forward stakes.

stewrt and lewis need to play somewhere in the 17.scott is a hoax.

torana355 said:
Yeah King really was lost out there, that said Snowden was not much better. Looking forward to the Donkeys game now. :)

Agreed. Tried hard though Kingy. Good on him for getting picked on the 1st place.

Bollocks - I thought kingy had a great game. Was heavily involved and only one real error which he got away with. You must have been watching from a different angle to me.

Jerry1 said:
Bollocks - I thought kingy had a great game. Was heavily involved and only one real error which he got away with. You must have been watching from a different angle to me.

3 tackles and 2 hit-ups for 7 metres is heavily involved?

Jerry1 said:

You must be kidding, he did **** all

Jerry1 said:

You can't be serious...Im not just talking about King, Snowden was just as bad. I guess QLD just have a better forward pack to choose from. What really makes me laugh is that Choc was left out of that side, he would have made an impact.

im not joking with this.play gallen at prop and get someone like lewis or glen in the backrow.gallen has better go forward than any nsw prop on show tonight and for some reason leaves his skills for club football.

Darren said:
7 metres, he will be as fresh as a daisy for Friday,nice

I wonder how his ribs held up?

King and Snowden aren't origin players. Mannah was good as was Merrin. Maybe Luke douglas and maybe Tolman should be picked to replace Kong and Snowden. Creagh is still a pussy and maybe Glenn should take his spot. WTF did they pick Young, solid but adds nothing in attack, why not have Farah on the bench. Gasnier and Morris were ordinary.

swoop said:
King and Snowden aren't origin players. Mannah was good as was Merrin. Maybe Luke douglas and maybe Tolman should be picked to replace Kong and Snowden. Creagh is still a pussy and maybe Glenn should take his spot. WTF did they pick Young, solid but adds nothing in attack, why not have Farah on the bench. Gasnier and Morris were ordinary.
Tolman injured.

At about 20 mins in chan 9 said he was NSW's top tackler with 15

Volley said:
Jerry1 said:

3 tackles and 2 hit-ups for 7 metres is heavily involved?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6