Are You Renewing Your Membership?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Are you renewing your Membership?

• Total voters
Love your commitment to the cause BOZO. I'm hoping that you are in fact associated with the club in some paid capacity as many suspect, because your doggedness and staunch belief in the current administration is what we need moving forward.

Just got my call from Beaver. Couldn't get a word in.
Same here. I got one on my mobile and my work phone.
I know the membership team is trying hard but pre-recorded messages, even one from the Great Man himself, don;t work for me. I hope he wasn't offended when I hung up on 'him'. Twice.

Love your commitment to the cause BOZO. I'm hoping that you are in fact associated with the club in some paid capacity as many suspect, because your doggedness and staunch belief in the current administration is what we need moving forward.
I am not associated with the club in any paid capacity and if there are any jobs going I am willing to accept because I love the club ahead of any agendas
Before we start condemning the administrations actions it would be fair to see what happens in 2016 .
We should all be more pissed off at Quantum for taking their money and leaving our club and Toovey in the lurch .

Who ever is not happy with the administration the answer is simple
Sharpen your pencils put your money where your mouth is and make Penn and offer that is too good to refuse and once you take control then let us see if you will make all the members happy because the fact is no one can or have ever won them all

Last edited:
I am not associated with the club in any paid capacity and if there are any jobs going I am willing to accept because I love the club ahead of any agendas
Before we start condemning the administrations actions it would be fair to see what happens in 2016 .
We should all be more pissed off at Quantum for taking their money and leaving our club and Toovey in the lurch .
I think Bozo is actually a disgruntled Quantum hot water heater customer... they may have sold him a lemon :p
Disclaimer: he may also just happen to like Manly a little as well ;)

Same here. I got one on my mobile and my work phone.
I know the membership team is trying hard but pre-recorded messages, even one from the Great Man himself, don;t work for me. I hope he wasn't offended when I hung up on 'him'. Twice.
Yer I got a call from menzies at work today and never thought I would see the day that I would hang up on him. Lol. I was to busy.

Beaver is on the payroll because he wants a job, nothing more, nothing less. I don't doubt the great man's commitment and loyalty, that's proven beyond doubt, but let's not try and make out there is something altruistic going on here.
Ahh so your a realist. You see the glass as full, it has 50% fluid and 50% air for a total volume of 100%. You also most likely dont believe in a magic man in the sky.

I think the clubs, manly included, have no idea how to increase memberships. I live in Melbourne, love the club, but forking out a heap of cash for a hat and a key ring ain't going to make me want to sign up. Sure there will be the people that say it's about the club etc etc, but most people in the world want bloody value for money.

I was saying to a mate that I think they (manly for starters) should co brand their memberships with something like 'the entertainment book' (basically a thousand odd discounts all around the country). Win win for both companies and blokes like us get a real incentive to sign up, hence increasing memberships for those who can't attend games and still feel like we are contributing. And getting real value. And a hat.

I think the clubs, manly included, have no idea how to increase memberships. I live in Melbourne, love the club, but forking out a heap of cash for a hat and a key ring ain't going to make me want to sign up. Sure there will be the people that say it's about the club etc etc, but most people in the world want bloody value for money.

I was saying to a mate that I think they (manly for starters) should co brand their memberships with something like 'the entertainment book' (basically a thousand odd discounts all around the country). Win win for both companies and blokes like us get a real incentive to sign up, hence increasing memberships for those who can't attend games and still feel like we are contributing. And getting real value. And a hat.

so what do the victorian afl teams offer supporters to induce them into becoming members?
they seem to have no trouble getting people to join(i know if i googled it i could find out but really other than for this post i don't care for afl)

so what do the victorian afl teams offer supporters to induce them into becoming members?
they seem to have no trouble getting people to join(i know if i googled it i could find out but really other than for this post i don't care for afl)

They dont have any trouble getting members, NRL does.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10