Are You Renewing Your Membership?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are you renewing your Membership?

• Total voters
I have a confession. I have caved in and reluctantly renewed my membership today. Downgraded to a white wings 3 game membership but renewed all the same.
A talk with Steve Sapsford from the Football Club convinced me to do so.
I wonder if someone from the Penn camp would advise me to renew my FC membership? Somehow,I doubt it.

I have a confession. I have caved in and reluctantly renewed my membership today. Downgraded to a white wings 3 game membership but renewed all the same.
A talk with Steve Sapsford from the Football Club convinced me to do so.
I wonder if someone from the Penn camp would advise me to renew my FC membership? Somehow,I doubt it.
I got the same one Bones. I renewed over the phone. Did you do it over the internet? I'm wondering if they still have the add on for the MWRLFC? Doubt it.

lol the membership team email sig is "Kaspersky Manly Warringah Sea Eagles"

C'mon guys sheesh...

I got the same one Bones. I renewed over the phone. Did you do it over the internet? I'm wondering if they still have the add on for the MWRLFC? Doubt it.
No mate, I did it over the phone while I was calling to change my address details.

Just a shandy off 10,000 signed up. Hopefully today's trial will inspire a few and we'll be into 5 figures by tonight.

Just a shandy off 10,000 signed up. Hopefully today's trial will inspire a few and we'll be into 5 figures by tonight.

Heard we passed the 10,000 mark on Friday, but the club will make it official tomorrow.

Hopefully after Saturday's Ipswich Trial, we'll be getting close to the 12k mark

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8